Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

Hi Guys, I think we have to send Russian ISU a petition request for OP.

A Japanese fan just called the committee that OP was not confirmed yet. Yes the Japanese tour group announced the information but organizers haven't promised anything.

So far we still can't sure whether there is public OP or not. Need to fight for it!

i'm hoping to go to Russia to see Yuzu too! Any idea what the weather would be like in October? Is it going to be freezing already? 

 

keeping my fingers crossed to get tickets!!!

  • Author
11 minutes ago, aliyuzu said:

i'm hoping to go to Russia to see Yuzu too! Any idea what the weather would be like in October? Is it going to be freezing already? 

 

keeping my fingers crossed to get tickets!!!

 

Good news, I hope you can get tickets too!

 

I've heard that it is usually freezing cold there in October, but I've never been there before, so the Russian members can give you more infos about it.

 

It is possible that it will be as cold as in December or even January in Central Europe, so I'll have my winter coat and boots on in Moscow, that's for sure :biggrin:

12 часов назад, aliyuzu сказал:

Any idea what the weather would be like in October? Is it going to be freezing already?

Nowadays you can't predict the weather but surely you'll need a jacket. Just watch the forecast beforehand))

The Russian Federation Twitter account liked 2 of my tweets about open practices, so at least the person who handles that is paying attention.  I hope that person lets the Rostelecom Cup organizers know that fans are asking for open practices.  I think it's worth sending emails to the Russian Federation & posting comments on the Federation's Facebook as well.

On 7/2/2017 at 10:57 PM, sallycinnamon said:

 

Good news, I hope you can get tickets too!

 

I've heard that it is usually freezing cold there in October, but I've never been there before, so the Russian members can give you more infos about it.

 

It is possible that it will be as cold as in December or even January in Central Europe, so I'll have my winter coat and boots on in Moscow, that's for sure :biggrin:

 

Yikes! but i'm still excited about going! Hopefully the visa and everything will go smoothly as well. It's crazy to read that some of the hotels are already fully booked!:crazyshit:

  • Author
14 hours ago, aliyuzu said:

 

Yikes! but i'm still excited about going! Hopefully the visa and everything will go smoothly as well. It's crazy to read that some of the hotels are already fully booked!:crazyshit:

 

Good luck for the visa application. :fingerscrossed:

 

Yes, some of the hotels are already booked, all because of Yuzu.:7938863: I'm wondering if I should book the accomodation now or should I wait until they make sure that the competition will be in Megasport arena.

11 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

Good luck for the visa application. :fingerscrossed:

 

Yes, some of the hotels are already booked, all because of Yuzu.:7938863: I'm wondering if I should book the accomodation now or should I wait until they make sure that the competition will be in Megasport arena.

 

I can't find it now, but I remember reading that Megasport had been confirmed (of course, that information might not have been accurate).  I always make cancellable reservations.

  • Author
On 2017. 07. 05. at 10:06 AM, Upnights said:

 

I can't find it now, but I remember reading that Megasport had been confirmed (of course, that information might not have been accurate).  I always make cancellable reservations.

 

Thank you. I have just reserved a cancellable and cheap accomodation not far away from Megasport Arena. :smile:

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

 

A Japanese friend of mine contacted the HIS tour company about 2 weeks ago & they had no confirmation that there would be open practices.  I hope that's changed.  Until there is confirmation from the Rostelecom organizers, I think it's important for fans to contact them & let them know that we want open practices.

"The sale time for the spectator tickets will be after August. This year is also scheduled to sell official practice tickets."

That's what google translate says so :fingerscrossed:

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

Omg! Tickets about to go on sale already! 

 

OMG:knc_yuzu1:I'll wait and stay awake for this!!! :dancingpooh:

thank you for sharing this :BeatingHeart:

Just heard some info from Russian fans. She mailed the committee that there may still NO OP for COR.

Anyone who can confirm this news?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.