Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, Lunna said:

@ralucutzagy I must retwit it with all the proper hashtags! :kitty:

 

My Twitter campaign for #openpractices (using that hashtag & also tagging @RuSkating) will be starting in a few days.  Anyone else who wants to join - that would be great. 

12 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

Thanks, I will definitely join your campaign :smile: Are you planning to tweet in both English and Russian?

 

I don't know Russian.  I'll tweet in English & a friend of mine is going to translate the tweets into Japanese.  If anyone (maybe @Lunna ?) wants to translate into other languages, particularly Russian, that would be most appreciated.

22 минуты назад, Upnights сказал:

 

I don't know Russian.  I'll tweet in English & a friend of mine is going to translate the tweets into Japanese.  If anyone (maybe @Lunna ?) wants to translate into other languages, particularly Russian, that would be most appreciated.

Yeah, ok. But it seems like most of the people in charge are on vacation now but smb. updates twitter anyway.

You can use the tags @Rostelecom_News @RuSkating #ФФККР #FSFR #Rostelecom

26 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Yeah, ok. But it seems like most of the people in charge are on vacation now but smb. updates twitter anyway.

You can use the tags @Rostelecom_News @RuSkating #ФФККР #FSFR #Rostelecom

 

Thanks!  I read about the vacation, but who knows when they'll be back?  I don't want to start too late & have them say it might have been a good idea, but everything's already arranged with closed practices.  So, I'll hope the Twitter notifications are seen, whenever the organizers get back.  I also intend to continue the campaign later via email & Facebook, incorporating the response to the tweets (including some Twitter polls).

1 час назад, katonice сказал:

Do you guys know what this is about? Is this a call for volunteers of some sort? It's not yet the ticket sales is it?

 

Google translate says that's tour pre-sale for Thursday - Monday based on last year's schedule.

18 минут назад, Elaine сказал:

They have already announced the arena to be Mega? If so I can finally cancel the hotel I booked for Luzhniki:notamused:

Nothing official yet. I'll wait till the start of sales just in case.

В 06/27/2017 в 01:05, Elaine сказал:

They have already announced the arena to be Mega? If so I can finally cancel the hotel I booked for Luzhniki:notamused:

It's confirmed. Someone specifically asked them,and they confirmed,and added that there are no tickets yet.

On 6/26/2017 at 9:30 AM, sallycinnamon said:

 

Thanks, I will definitely join your campaign :smile: Are you planning to tweet in both English and Russian?

 

The Twitter campaign has started.  My account is @michlmint.  If anyone wants to like, retweet, translate the tweets &/or post your own tweets tagging @RuSkating & #Rostelecom & #openpractices, that would be great!

2 часа назад, Upnights сказал:

 

The Twitter campaign has started.  My account is @michlmint.  If anyone wants to like, retweet, translate the tweets &/or post your own tweets tagging @RuSkating & #Rostelecom & #openpractices, that would be great!

I made a retweet with russian text @Lunna777

32 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I made a retweet with russian text @Lunna777

 

Thank you, @Lunna !

 

There will be new tweets every day.

11 hours ago, Cosha said:

It's confirmed. Someone specifically asked them,and they confirmed,and added that there are no tickets yet.

 

Thanks:dancingpooh:Mega is way much better!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.