Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

5 часов назад, supphear сказал:

hi all, heard about an awful news about COR tickets.

According to my resource(reliable or not depends....) the organizer said there are half of the tickers (not sure the OP tickets or tickets set or others) will be reserved for Japanese tour group. 

So the competition left for us become even more intense:yznotimpressed:

Half the tickets? 7000 Japanese gonna flood the city?Is this number even feasible. Ah,even if the number is a stretch and it's "only" 2000 of them,the number of good seats is not that big too.

 

By the way,I asked Russian Federation about open practice,they said the person in charge is on vacation,so they can't give an answer right now,only later

1 minute ago, Cosha said:

Half the tickets? 7000 Japanese gonna flood the city?Is this number even feasible. Ah,even if the number is a stretch and it's "only" 2000 of them,the number of good seats is not that big too.

 

By the way,I asked Russian Federation about open practice,they said the person in charge is on vacation,so they can't give an answer right now,only later

Is that mean all the good seats will be bought by them? If they really buy the tickets in advance, of course they all will buy the good seats, right? :sadPooh:

12 минут назад, Dandelion сказал:

Is that mean all the good seats will be bought by them? If they really buy the tickets in advance, of course they all will buy the good seats, right? :sadPooh:

We don't know anything 100%,what kind of seats they get,how many seats...I personally doubt they will get ALL good seats,maybe they got some kind of quota,including both good seats and not so much. Anyway we can't do anything about it,only hope that good tickets would still be available for others

22 hours ago, Cosha said:

We don't know anything 100%,what kind of seats they get,how many seats...I personally doubt they will get ALL good seats,maybe they got some kind of quota,including both good seats and not so much. Anyway we can't do anything about it,only hope that good tickets would still be available for others

For now nothing can be sure yet, but one thing is for sure--Hanyu's Japanese fan is rich and willing to pay for watching his competition. No doubt on this.

Cross fingers and pray for the rest seats are enough......

Even don't imagine the long side, just give me K&C area is fine.....

  • Author
19 minutes ago, supphear said:

For now nothing can be sure yet, but one thing is for sure--Hanyu's Japanese fan is rich and willing to pay for watching his competition. No doubt on this.

Cross fingers and pray for the rest seats are enough......

Even don't imagine the long side, just give me K&C area is fine.....

 

I think there are many non-Japanese fans too who are willing to pay for the most expensive tickets. 

 

I would be happy for the cheapest tickets or just standing on the stairs (which is not possible though) just let me in so that I can support Yuzu :sadPooh:

40 minutes ago, supphear said:

For now nothing can be sure yet, but one thing is for sure--Hanyu's Japanese fan is rich and willing to pay for watching his competition. No doubt on this.

Cross fingers and pray for the rest seats are enough......

Even don't imagine the long side, just give me K&C area is fine.....

One thing we can be thankful for for the Japanese fans, it's probably because of them that the organisers are considering offering open practice tickets.

But yeah, hope this doesn't make purchasing tickets for non-Japanese audience too much of a nightmare.

 

8 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

I think there are many non-Japanese fans too who are willing to pay for the most expensive tickets. 

 

I would be happy for the cheapest tickets or just standing on the stairs (which is not possible though) just let me in so that I can support Yuzu :sadPooh:

 

Exactly my thoughts! Please let me get the Visa and whatever tickets, I wanna be there to support Yuzu :snonegai:

Is it always like that? I mean all this panic-mongering makes me feel like all Japan is going to invade Russia,while half of the rest world is ready to sit on the roof,just in order to watch Yuzu :embSwan:

Is there always such frenzy with tickets before any other competition with Yuzu?

1 час назад, Cosha сказал:

s it always like that? I mean all this panic-mongering makes me feel like all Japan is going to invade Russia,while half of the rest world is ready to sit on the roof,just in order to watch Yuzu

Well, I remember that at the start of ticket sales for Barcelona GPF 2015/16 the site worked not very well and good tickets where flying.

I think there will be tickets it's just a question of how good they are (cuz there's always vip block, guest block and now we must add Japanese block to the mix)

5 hours ago, Cosha said:

Is it always like that? I mean all this panic-mongering makes me feel like all Japan is going to invade Russia,while half of the rest world is ready to sit on the roof,just in order to watch Yuzu :embSwan:

Is there always such frenzy with tickets before any other competition with Yuzu?

 

I always try to buy my tickets to Yuzuru's competitions as soon as they go on sale & there have always been decent seats available - maybe not the exact seat I want, but something good.  I understand it's very difficult to get tickets in Japan & in the Olympic season, maybe it'll be more difficult everywhere.  In the past 6 years, however, I've seen lots of Japanese fans at events, but not anywhere close to 7,000.  Don't panic.  Have faith:POOH:

37 minutes ago, Upnights said:

 

I always try to buy my tickets to Yuzuru's competitions as soon as they go on sale & there have always been decent seats available - maybe not the exact seat I want, but something good.  I understand it's very difficult to get tickets in Japan & in the Olympic season, maybe it'll be more difficult everywhere.  In the past 6 years, however, I've seen lots of Japanese fans at events, but not anywhere close to 7,000.  Don't panic.  Have faith:POOH:

 

Have Faith and get ready for the hunt :hachimaki:

  • Author
On 2017. 06. 23. at 0:47 PM, Upnights said:

 

I always try to buy my tickets to Yuzuru's competitions as soon as they go on sale & there have always been decent seats available - maybe not the exact seat I want, but something good.  I understand it's very difficult to get tickets in Japan & in the Olympic season, maybe it'll be more difficult everywhere.  In the past 6 years, however, I've seen lots of Japanese fans at events, but not anywhere close to 7,000.  Don't panic.  Have faith:POOH:

 

Thank you, it's good to know that :) I have so much faith that I already booked my flight tickets (which were luckily really cheap). Whatever happens I'll be in Moscow to support Yuzu. :space:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.