Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 2017. 05. 29. at 17:12, Elaine said:

I believe there will be tickets left since Mega is quite big for a GP event; the real question is how to  get good seats:Poohgaveup:

 

On 2017. 05. 29. at 17:25, AmudoBun said:

Yeah exactly - If I actually get there I want to see more than a fly in the sea of white xP

 

I woud be very happy with any tickets, I just want to be there and support Yuzuru. :grouphug::snonegai:

 

Hace 10 horas, Fay said:

 

Looking forward to seeing you and every other PH satellite drawn by the gravitation to Moscow. Sincerely hope we get tickets!

 

Is it possible to get CoR tickets online? When do they start to sell them normally? 

8 minutes ago, Floria said:

Is it possible to get CoR tickets online? When do they start to sell them normally? 

Yes, they're available online. Last year the sales started 2 months before the competition.

Ahora, Lunna said:

Yes, they're available online. Last year the sales started 2 months before the competition.

Thank you! Time to visit my homeland.

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

 

I woud be very happy with any tickets, I just want to be there and support Yuzuru. :grouphug::snonegai:

 

 

Indeed. I dont even mind if I could only get balcony seats now:Poohgaveup:Guess the only time for me to watch Yuzu in front row in the coming season would be SCACI if he goes, which has open OP sessions as well. :snonegai:

Don't want to be a party pooper,but petition seems rather futile idea to me. I'm afraid they might only soar up the actual tickets prices,seeing so many eager fans. And I can imagine all the red tape before they actually make it happen somewhat a year later. Or maybe I'm being too pessimistic,worth trying anyway.

 

Concerning safety, better lay low,not to show you're a foreigner, pickpockets can see that,although that's universal thing i guess, don't carry all your million dollars with you. Don't smile,practice your grim face,it's Russia:laughing:kidding( well,partly)

 

About hotels,I think any hotel around downtown would do (as long it's walking distance from metro station) if you're late for Aerostar,as metro is not that convoluted,you should not blow your mind to understand it and will be able to get to the arena from any place in the city.

16 hours ago, Cosha said:

Don't want to be a party pooper,but petition seems rather futile idea to me. I'm afraid they might only soar up the actual tickets prices,seeing so many eager fans. And I can imagine all the red tape before they actually make it happen somewhat a year later. Or maybe I'm being too pessimistic,worth trying anyway.

 

Concerning safety, better lay low,not to show you're a foreigner, pickpockets can see that,although that's universal thing i guess, don't carry all your million dollars with you. Don't smile,practice your grim face,it's Russia:laughing:kidding( well,partly)

 

About hotels,I think any hotel around downtown would do (as long it's walking distance from metro station) if you're late for Aerostar,as metro is not that convoluted,you should not blow your mind to understand it and will be able to get to the arena from any place in the city.

 

I'm not optimistic about the petition, but one can only try.

 

I'll be working on the final English draft next week & put it up after that.

On 5/31/2017 at 10:52, Elaine said:

 

Indeed. I dont even mind if I could only get balcony seats now:Poohgaveup:Guess the only time for me to watch Yuzu in front row in the coming season would be SCACI if he goes, which has open OP sessions as well. :snonegai:

Hello friends

I would like to make reservation at a hotel near the arena of Cup of Russia for one week, from October 16 to 23, in walking distance if possible, and also request the visa necessary to travel to Russia.

Please give me information on which arena in Moscow chosen for Cup of Russia?

 

It seems that you have talked about the Megasports arena and the hotel nearby is Ibis Moscow Dynamo.

Can you give me one or two other hotels nearby also ? Because the Ibis Moscow Dynamo is already fully booked for 3 days of competitions.

 

How to obtain the invitation from the hotel required for visa?

Thank you very much

 

Edit Today Saturday June 3, 2017

Thank you for your information.

I have made a reservation with Free Cancellation at the Hotel Ibis Moscow Dynamo, just for 4 nights prior to the comptition, before October 18.

After that date, the hotel is fully booked.

 

I also research on the internet to see how to apply for a visa tourist.

There is an Embassy in Ottawa, a consulte in Montreal and a Consulate in Toronto.

It looks like we have to ask for an appointment to go there to submit a visa request.

There is also a cost/ or procession fee applied.

For Canadian citizen with canadian passeport, it is 125 CAD for single-entry.

The cost is less for EU Citizens or Japanese Citizens.

If you choose to buy the visa via a Tour operator, the cost is more than double the amount, about 350 CAD.

It appears quite complicated for me to go to Russia.

 

3 часов назад , Vadrouille said:

Hello friends

I would like to make reservation at a hotel near the arena of Cup of Russia for one week, from October 16 to 23, in walking distance if possible, and also request the visa necessary to travel to Russia.

Please give me information on which arena in Moscow chosen for Cup of Russia?

 

It seems that you have talked about the Megasports arena and the hotel nearby is Ibis Moscow Dynamo.

Can you give me one or two other hotels nearby also ? Because the Ibis Moscow Dynamo is already fully booked for 3 days of competitions.

 

How to obtain the invitation from the hotel required for visa?

Thank you very much

 

- 

https://ostrovok.ru/hotel/russia/moscow/?lang=ru#currency=rub&metro=dinamo&stars=3

https://hotel-inn.ru/moskva/metro/dinamo/

A couple of links of hotels near Dinamo.Hotel Bega and hotel Sovetsky sound close,check with map.

There are also plenty of options several stations away from Dinamo,but close to metro stations,like Ibis Bakhrushina at Paveletskaya, Hotel Mayak at Mayakovskaya, Hotel Grand Belorusskaya,and many,many others,these stations are at the same line as Dinamo and take 3-10 min of metro trip from there(check with metro map)

I'm planning to go to COR as well.

I agree with Cosha about the petition. If i was the event planner, i'd up the price for the tickets since there's such a big demand. Don't forget, they're already taking in consideration the fan flow as Yuzuru is participating.

 

I've been to Moscow in April, current year. The ticket to Aeroexpress costs 500 RUB it includes 1 metro ride! 

Additionally, one can't rely on google timing as the transportation takes longer than shown there, of course if one goes only by metro than yes. Though, the walking distance is to be taken in consideration too.

 

PS: Comfy shoes will do :acceptable:

 

Btw,hotels at Belorusskaya and Paveletskaya would be convenient if you arrive by Aeroexpress from Sheremetyevo or Domodedovo,you'll walk straight up to your hotel without any taxi (provided you don't have much luggage to carry,of course).

 

A tip on arrival: god forbid you to take taxi at the airport,these piranhas will rip you off. If you insist on taxi, have it ordered in advance.Aeroexpress is surely the best option

On 5/31/2017 at 17:56, sallycinnamon said:

 

 

I woud be very happy with any tickets, I just want to be there and support Yuzuru. :grouphug::snonegai:

 

It'll be my first live competition, and I don't know whether I'll be able to go to Milan (and Olympic seems already out of reach). I live in Japan (not Japanese), and as we all know, it's more impossible to get a ticket here. I give up before even try. So I really hope I can get a good seat at CoR :snonegai:

Hello everyone~

 

Sorry to jump into a thread like this, I'm a week late to this so I imagine all the nearby hotel are booked already, are there any hotel info/travel guide in English? Or would google be my best choice? Thanks!

On 2017/6/3 at 午後4時5分, eta said:

Hello everyone~

 

Sorry to jump into a thread like this, I'm a week late to this so I imagine all the nearby hotel are booked already, are there any hotel info/travel guide in English? Or would google be my best choice? Thanks!

Hi, now im making a reservation.  Have you got it?

Hi, so I wanted go to COR for quite some time but didn't actually do anything productive. :facepalm: 

I thought four months is enough to do everything without much difficulty especially because it's a smaller event...:sadPooh:

Now it turns out hotels are already booked, people are getting visa's etc. Never underestimate Yuzu fans :rofl:

Should I bother trying to get there or is it already too late? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.