Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

 

1 часа назад , katonice said:

Wow, they're offering tours for CoR in Japan now...

 

"This year we are planning to sell official practice tickets as well."

 

:embSwan:

 

is it true about "open practice"?  AAAAA. :bow::bow:

hi everyone, have you seen this news on twitter? I can't visit twitter but some one said she saw a news reposted by Shoma's fans that the organizer of COR plan to sell OP tickets.

But I have doubts about this news. Why the news posted by Shoma's fans? He won't join COR competition at all.

Anyone can confirm the news?

my friend sent me a few detailed pics.

 

Plan

 2822.jpg

 

B2 - K&C - B3

B2

B1

A4

A3 / A2

 

D4-D1

 

This pic from C4, 9th row.  seat 20/21

around С2-B4  place for coaches

 

6 часов назад , katonice said:

Wow, they're offering tours for CoR in Japan now...

Why I'm not surprised...

1 часа назад , supphear said:

Yeah, I read this info, too. So it's real. Just don't know whether the online platform has enough OP tickets or will they have it.

Hoping it's not kind of privilege for some audiences.

Unfortunately can't book the official hotel now but at least there is a hope to watch UA by my eyes.

Wow, wouldn't hold my breath but cool if it'll be true

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, supphear said:

Yeah, I read this info, too. So it's real. Just don't know whether the online platform has enough OP tickets or will they have it.

Hoping it's not kind of privilege for some audiences.

Unfortunately can't book the official hotel now but at least there is a hope to watch UA by my eyes.

 

Wow!  I hope this is true!  In any case, I'm going to start my Twitter campaign about open practices next week (I wanted to wait until Fantasy on Ice was over, so the campaign could get more attention).  The Russian Skating Fed has a Twitter account, so I will be tagging that on all my tweets.  They're also on Facebook, so that's another method to contact them as well as the email address on their website.

 

Let's hope we can all see the UA - whether by bare eyes or photos!

36 minutes ago, Upnights said:

 

Wow!  I hope this is true!  In any case, I'm going to start my Twitter campaign about open practices next week (I wanted to wait until Fantasy on Ice was over, so the campaign could get more attention).  The Russian Skating Fed has a Twitter account, so I will be tagging that on all my tweets.  They're also on Facebook, so that's another method to contact them as well as the email address on their website.

 

Let's hope we can all see the UA - whether by bare eyes or photos!

They actually even replied me on twitter once when I had a question about tickets for Nationals. But it was quite long ago, in 2015.

5 hours ago, Upnights said:

 

Wow!  I hope this is true!  In any case, I'm going to start my Twitter campaign about open practices next week (I wanted to wait until Fantasy on Ice was over, so the campaign could get more attention).  The Russian Skating Fed has a Twitter account, so I will be tagging that on all my tweets.  They're also on Facebook, so that's another method to contact them as well as the email address on their website.

 

Let's hope we can all see the UA - whether by bare eyes or photos!

The news is not confirmed even there is a tour for COR including OP in Japan but until the organizer issuing the tickets we can't ensure anything.

Please keep on your Twitter campaign or try to contact some participator of Rostelecom CUP to confirm this.

If it's true that's really a great news after I read so much exciting repos from weibo.com(Chinese Twitter.com) about FaOI that how sexy and high Hanyu he performed on the show!:sadPooh:  He even did Paris walkway today as an encore!!!

Somehow I've found out that Shibs are also coming to Rostelecom only today! (:sign0019:)

So firstly I will be so happy to see my favorite ice dance pair live!

 

And secondly, we will have Shibs vlog! with hopefully some Yuzuru's time! :popcorn:

 

 

 

hi all, heard about an awful news about COR tickets.

According to my resource(reliable or not depends....) the organizer said there are half of the tickers (not sure the OP tickets or tickets set or others) will be reserved for Japanese tour group. 

So the competition left for us become even more intense:yznotimpressed:

  • Author
3 hours ago, supphear said:

hi all, heard about an awful news about COR tickets.

According to my resource(reliable or not depends....) the organizer said there are half of the tickers (not sure the OP tickets or tickets set or others) will be reserved for Japanese tour group. 

So the competition left for us become even more intense:yznotimpressed:

 

*Sigh* 

 

If it's true then the chance is to get tickets is very slim.

The only way to get one is to travel to Moscow and hope that someone would sell their ticket last minute...

31 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

*Sigh* 

 

If it's true then the chance is to get tickets is very slim.

The only way to get one is to travel to Moscow and hope that someone would sell their ticket last minute...

 

It's not confirmed yet but there will be more than one channel to distribute COR tickets so we won't know how many tickets the website will get.

But it's true that the requests from Japan is very huge (Hanyu's fan group XDD) so the organization has to take them into consideration.

I believe finally they will get many tickets..... sad.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.