Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

It's telling abt the conditions at Sambo 70 when the Olympic Bronze medalist is much happier than the Gold medalist/ Champion.

 

 

2 hours ago, YuDai said:

They will absolutely strip her of the Euro gold if she's found guilty

You would think. I know she's a minor and people don't want to be mean to a "kid" (imo she's old enough to know better) but she shouldn't have euros, or OG team gold, or the record for first quad by a woman at OG. If she was doping in Dec she shouldn't have been at any of these comps.

 

And the incredibly stupid thing is she probably could have accomplished this without the drugs but now no one will ever know what could have been. It was just so, so dumb. smh

Just now, robin said:

Does anyone have footage of the medal ceremony? 

 

I missed all the drama

 

There was only a venue ceremony after the competition. The proper medal ceremony will be later, but I don't know when.

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

 

Good grief, girl. There's only one gold medalist. Its not a freaking participating medal that they give out to everyone simply for showing up. This is getting embarrassing. 

Just now, Yuzurella said:

 

There was only a venue ceremony after the competition. The proper medal ceremony will be later, but I don't know when.

Ohh right I mean the flower ceremony

11 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

You would think. I know she's a minor and people don't want to be mean to a "kid" (imo she's old enough to know better) but she shouldn't have euros, or OG team gold, or the record for first quad by a woman at OG. If she was doping in Dec she shouldn't have been at any of these comps.

 

And the incredibly stupid thing is she probably could have accomplished this without the drugs but now no one will ever know what could have been. It was just so, so dumb. smh

I don't think we can definitively say she would have been able to accomplish those things without drugs. The whole reason drugs are banned is because they let you perform at a level that you were not otherwise capable.

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Will we have full event uploaded?🥺👉👈

A lot of accounts across platforms are being taken down currently bc of olympics copyright so I think it will take some time before people upload videos

2 hours ago, Pammi said:

Anna feels guilty probably, Sasha furious, Kamila traumatised and broken. What a farce - what does this look like to the world? I feel guilty admitting I like FS now!!! 

I can feel another trashy Lifetime Movie/Netflix Original coming our way.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

 

Yuzu is really the only light in these Olympics so far. I hope pairs will be a good event and Sui/Han will take their gold on home ice. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Sui/Han winning gold would truly be the only redemption for this OG

8 minutes ago, Flutterby said:

Good grief, girl. There's only one gold medalist. Its not a freaking participating medal that they give out to everyone simply for showing up. This is getting embarrassing. 

well the team event sure makes it feel like a participation medal lol

3 minutes ago, shanshani said:

I don't think we can definitively say she would have been able to accomplish those things without drugs. The whole reason drugs are banned is because they let you perform at a level that you were not otherwise capable.

 

I agree. Without a doubt, she's a very talented skater. But who knows if she would've been able to do all the things she did without the help of drugs.

1 hour ago, honeytea said:

Ok she has every right to express her emotion and angers but why doesn't she think her future reputation..? Even in Russia, that kind of attitude will be criticized..

Yes there are cameras everywhere. I remember Kerrigan asking why it was taking so long for their medals ceremony, making some crack about "Why does [Baiul] need to reapply her makeup, when she's just gonna cry it all off again." In reality the hold up was no one could find a recoding of the Ukrainian national anthem. This was how many years ago and that still stuck with me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.