2020 Yuzuru Birthday project

yuzuonice

On 11/29/2020 at 1:55 PM, LadyLou said:

Yes I made it in time!:biggrin:

(Hopefully there won't be typos... it took me entirely too long to realize I had written start instead of stars)

my pic/message for Yuzu (featuring my previously non-existing photoshopping skills and my freshly-acquired gold marker! ok I used a bit the silver pen too, sorry Zu, but the silver marker happened to be brighter than the gold one:tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg:)

p5PGftO.jpg

and here's a vid :67638860:

As always, thank you guys for organizing all of this:grouphug:

Thank you for the beautiful video @LadyLou that cooldown is one of my most cherished memories from Torino.

Caro Yuzuu !!

"Feliz Aniversário !!! Que todos os seus desejos sejam atendidos. Que você seja muito feliz e saudável e todos seremos felizes. Obrigado por existir e nos dar a grandeza do seu skate. Não importa o resultado, eu sempre irei estaremos apoiando você. Sempre !!! Feliz Aniversário !!! "

Yuzu Amado Anjo - Brasil

Thank you for everything dear Planet Hanyu:10742289:

I am not artistic and have no photo editing skills but here is my birthday message to Yuzuru:

01-DC1556-3-F61-4-E14-A4-BA-211-C41-A2-C

Dear Yuzuru,

Your skating touches my heart and your hard work inspires me every day.  

On this special day, please know that you are the light to so many people around the world and your hard work is not in vain!  Your fans will continue to support and cheer for you! 

May you overcome all your challenges and achieve all your goals this year, while staying happy and satisfied throughout the process.  And stay healthy!

Happy Birthday!  

Lina (from Toronto)

2 hours ago, leona said:

Hi thank you for this. Hope it's still on time.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/86026985

Hi, sorry but I can't seem to see your pic? have you tried uploading on a hosting site like imgur? (citing imgur because that one works for sure).

Also, welcome!:10742289:

On 11/29/2020 at 5:26 PM, cooldjgirl said:

Thank you for all your hard work! I really love what you have accomplished in this fandom!

My message:

Happy Birthday, Yuzu! I hope you're doing well! I hope you stay healthy and happy for many more years to come. When this year started, I never would have thought that I would become a fan of figure skating. I never would have thought I would fall in love with your style of skating. I never would have thought that I would be inspired this much by you. Thank you, Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you for always being an inspiration. Thank you for always being you. Again, happy birthday!!!

- From someone in the Philippines 

Fn5yDXA.png

Welcome to you, too! And whoa, the HYK Inabauer <3<3:10636614: