2020 Yuzuru Birthday project

yuzuonice

Hello dear satellites! :satellite:

It's less than a month until Yuzuru's birthday and we are opening this thread to present and discuss this year's birthday project from Planet Hanyu!

For this special occasion we will host a special birthday #YuzuSkatingParty stream in PH's Twitch channel! We have also planned really cool giveaways for fans participating! :cheer:

The date is also already decided (:lol:), it is 7 December, 0:00 JST

As for the content of the stream, we plan to include and play received fan's messages between the Yuzu's videos and performances that will be showed on that day.

HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?   

We would love to see everyone participating and helping us make this one awesome streaming party! For that purpose, we encourage you to send us any of the following: 

1. Birthday wishes  

We will be accepting birthday wishes in various forms:

• simple text message
  • video or picture of you (or just a landscape) showing a sign that says #HappyBirthdayYuzu. Since we are an international forum, it would be great if you could also add where you're from!

2. Fanart / fan videos 

We are also very happy to include your fanart  and other types of fan works (fan music videos, edits, gifs, etc.)

You can choose either to post your birthday wishes and/or fan works in this thread, or send it via email to [email protected] . Please include your name/nickname/username in case you'd like your birthday wish and/or Fan work to be credited! 

3. Birthday themed icons for Planet Hanyu

We are opening a design contest  for creating Birthday themed icons for Planet Hanyu and Twitter users!

Submitted designs (accepted only via email, to [email protected] ) will be posted anonymously on December 1st in this thread with a link to a poll where you can chose your favourite! The winning designer will receive a small present from #YuzuSkatingParty team! 

Please submit a square and a circular icon in PNG format (at least 800x800 pixels) and include both hashtags #HappyBirthdayYuzu and #YuzuSkatingParty onto the image! 

Example:

Unx0mPN.png 

The deadline for all submissions is  November 30!

If you would like to suggest videos to be played during the stream, here's a Google Doc Spreadsheet where you can submit your suggestions: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4-lro2TEF0sHjIlWDDkQBmQtmNFjvr2/edit#gid=1902281857 

We would like to focus on:

- Yuzu's exhibitions

- Cute and funny clips/montages

- Fan music videos

If you can't add your suggestions in the spreadsheet, please remember that replying in this thread with a link works too! We'll make a shortlist to fit around 2 hours in length (after the birthday wishes are included!). 

And one last thing!

We are also planning to shortly open a special website that our dear @yuzuangel bought the domain for! <3  Once the domain is open, we will put your birthday wishes and other messages of support on it, to create an endless-scrolling timeline of love and support for Yuzu! 

Looking forward to receive many wishes from all fans! Let us celebrate Yuzu's birthday and spread the joy and love!

Planet Hanyu and the YuzuSkatingParty Team!

Dear fellow satellites :img_21:

I want to post some examples of pictures for our Birthday project :626gdau:and encourage you to participate! It really doesn't have to be something complicated! It might also be difficult to go outside and search for a nice place, so maybe including a postcard from your country or place would be a good idea? 

kuf1hnk.jpg

Facr10V.jpg

Let's do our best and get ready to celebrate Yuzu's birthday!!!!  :10815002:

Dear Yuzuru,

I hope you have a lovely time on your special day, and wish you health and much happiness in your 27th year, and always of course!

I have missed you and your beautiful skating so much, but hopefully things will start to improve in 2021, and I look forward to seeing you skate with a joyful heart!  From Pammi (England :peace2:)

A typed message:

"Dear Yuzu,
It has been a really tough year for you, and yet you have been working so hard. Thank you so much for your efforts, they will be, of course, never in vain and I am always inspired by them. We will be supporting you all the way, and so I want to say, happy 26th birthday Yuzu! We look forward to you skating again. 
- yuzuru_hanyu_is_an_angel, from Australia"

Thank you for organising this project!!! :thanks:
17 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you so much for organizing this nice project :thanks:

Here is my birthday message with a fanart - my first drawing of Yuzu :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

20201117-173240.jpg

Sadly I can't edit new videos at the moment, but you're free to include any old one from my YT channel or GDrive, if you like. I made them for Yuzu, the fandom and occasions like this.

May I just say - that artwork is amazing! And I've seen some of your videos - they are very well done. I bow to your talent. :rock:

Here is a message for Yuzu:

Dear Yuzu, 

Although I just recently became a fan of you, you quickly became my biggest idol! You inspired me every single day and never fail to put a smile on my face! Thank you for everything that you've done. 

I really hope that you are staying safe and healthy! I can't wait to see you on ice again! 

I wish you a Happy Birthday and an amazing year! 

-From Panna, Hungary 🇭🇺❤️

Thank you Planet Hanyu for organizing this fun event!! :loveshower:

Hace 3 horas, Panna said:

Here is a message for Yuzu:

Dear Yuzu, 

Although I just recently became a fan of you, you quickly became my biggest idol! You inspired me every single day and never fail to put a smile on my face! Thank you for everything that you've done. 

I really hope that you are staying safe and healthy! I can't wait to see you on ice again! 

I wish you a Happy Birthday and an amazing year! 

-From Panna, Hungary 🇭🇺❤️

Thank you Planet Hanyu for organizing this fun event!! :loveshower:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Welcome to Planet Hanyu!!!! And thank you for submitting your Birthday wishes!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Thank you for this project :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

My message:

Dear Yuzu, Happy 26th Bday! Hoping you are healthy and safe, enjoy this special day with all people you love!
Thank you for all the joys you always gave me, and the emotions you provoke in me, even more in these difficult times.
You took my heart, like that little Chibi Yuzu climbed the Obelisco of Buenos Aires, a monument of my city :10815002:
Best wishes, love and support from Argentina, South America :tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg:

JtOgVmD.jpeg