2020 Yuzuru Birthday project

yuzuonice

Yes I made it in time!:biggrin:

(Hopefully there won't be typos... it took me entirely too long to realize I had written start instead of stars)

my pic/message for Yuzu (featuring my previously non-existing photoshopping skills and my freshly-acquired gold marker! ok I used a bit the silver pen too, sorry Zu, but the silver marker happened to be brighter than the gold one:tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg:)

p5PGftO.jpg

and here's a vid :67638860:

As always, thank you guys for organizing all of this:grouphug:

Thank you for all your hard work! I really love what you have accomplished in this fandom!

My message:

Happy Birthday, Yuzu! I hope you're doing well! I hope you stay healthy and happy for many more years to come. When this year started, I never would have thought that I would become a fan of figure skating. I never would have thought I would fall in love with your style of skating. I never would have thought that I would be inspired this much by you. Thank you, Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you for always being an inspiration. Thank you for always being you. Again, happy birthday!!!

- From someone in the Philippines 

Fn5yDXA.png

7 hours ago, LadyLou said:

(Hopefully there won't be typos... it took me entirely too long to realize I had written start instead of stars)

my pic/message for Yuzu (featuring my previously non-existing photoshopping skills and my freshly-acquired gold marker! ok I used a bit the silver pen too, sorry Zu, but the silver marker happened to be brighter than the gold one:tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg:)

p5PGftO.jpg

Your video is so lovely @LadyLou !! :heart:

On 11/26/2020 at 12:05 PM, LadyLou said:

Hi, I wanted to know if vids have to be in a particular format (MP4, FLV...)

I'm going to follow Yuzu's advice to just submit my work by due date, even if it's not complete :P (kidding, it will be complete)

And for vids for the streaming party, what about the Be the light fanvid?

Though wih fanvids one should contact the creator first, so maybe it's more complicated than just using Yuzu's programs, but I'm dropping some more fanvids in the google spreadsheet.

As EX, I suggest Requiem, Hana ni Nare and Notte stellata from 24h tv...

ETA: ok I got a bit too excited about suggestions LOL

Everyone, don't be shy, fill up your suggestions in the spreadsheet!

No words, you did an awesome work! Maybe I'm too sensitive nowadays, but your video made me cry... still crying in fact. Thank u so much for sharing.

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Your video is so lovely @LadyLou !! :heart:

9 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

No words, you did an awesome work! Maybe I'm too sensitive nowadays, but your video made me cry... still crying in fact. Thank u so much for sharing.

thank youuuu:embSwan:

it's the result of me obsessing entirely too much over that Turin cool down:68468287:

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:pouty:you could submit the same here... :img_21::67638860:

Thank you very much! Not the same but :

"Dear Yuzuru Hanyu,

May your 26th birthday and your 27th year bring you the greatest joys.

SitTwizzle"

(I am sort of afraid of free riding? Cheating? by wishing him a happy birthday on two projects.)

Here is my message to go with my Pooh family picture I posted previously:

Dear Yuzu,

Wishing you all the best on your birthday and every day. I hope that you are happily doing the things you enjoy and are making good progress toward all of your goals. In good times and in difficult times, I will always be on your side cheering for you and supporting you. Can't wait to see you skate again!

お誕生日おめでとうございます.

:heart: from the USA,
@IceWings

19 hours ago, LadyLou said:

p5PGftO.jpg

Your video is so beautiful! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:   I hope he sees it.

(And Yuzu has forced me to improve my photoshopping skills as well. :P )