General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Max is also celebrating!:applaud:

[NEWS]

After the joy of Max A  :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: here is another 

In addition to being ZERO in computers (I only know the basics simple) and I do not know what a VPN is ???? good brieffff there is no need and I hope it's easy for me to register on this KKTIX / purchase the ticket and then be able to admire GIFT :10815002:    :nod2:  

5 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Happy Olympic gold anniversary in PyeongChang!:applaud:

Is it a coincidence that Yuzu announced today everyday that Gift would be released worldwide? Who knows?:pout:

Only the most caprine of GOATS can do it!:arc multiple:

:agree:  :2thumbsup:  :winky:  

17 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I keep thinking about what Yuzu must be experiencing right now, practicing, rehearsing, trying to get ready for GIFT... and everytime I do, I break out in goosebumps and my stomach flips over. Then my heartbeat speeds up and I get this 'whoa, so dizzy!' kind of feeling... just from imagining him training for it. I sure hope he's able to stay calm, because as his fan, I most definitely am not! 

I don't even know if I'll be able ( i.e. will have access to a livestream) to watch the show online and I'm still like this.

Oh come on. Just add the latest news to your imagination: that a handful more eyes are watching live... Nothing big, just something... absolutely huge? :wink2: :smiley_hairpull:

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

Oh come on. Just add the latest news to your imagination: that a handful more eyes are watching live... Nothing big, just something... absolutely huge? :wink2: :smiley_hairpull:

Well, on the one hand, it's the size of  stage Yuzu truly merits, but on the other, :eeking: :HELPSOS: :panic:

53 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, on the one hand, it's the size of  stage Yuzu truly merits, but on the other, :eeking: :HELPSOS: :panic:

Ikr…..

I’m not really freaking out yet - not til I actually get the link and see it tbh - but if it does work for even a fraction of us it will be amazing.

19 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Ikr…..

I’m not really freaking out yet - not til I actually get the link and see it tbh - but if it does work for even a fraction of us it will be amazing.

The company seem to be experienced... I'm going to keep my Disney+ and try to make sure it works with VPN too, to keep my options open.

I just re-watched Prologue in Yokohama and again, I'm amazed by how huge the arena is. During the 6-minute warm-up, there are a couple of wide shots in which you can see the whole arena with the audience and Yuzu looks so tiny. It's really impressive. To think that the Pia Arena holds only about 10k people! What must it look like in Tokyo Dome with about 5 times as many people in the audience? It's truly mind-boggling. :knc_yuzu1:

I've already been to concerts with 20-30k people and football games with 50-60k in the audience. The first time I went to a big football game, I could only stare in awe with my mouth wide open at the ocean of people. I wonder what it feels like for an athlete or performer to be in the middle of such a huge stadium and actually perform. :panic:

I hope Yuzu will feel all the love and positive energy from the gigantic crowd and enjoy every moment of this unprecedented spectacle. :bunny-smiley: