General Yuzuru Chat

So so so happy! We international fans are happy!!! Thank you Yuzu!! And it is available after the live stream, too, so we can watch it after if we can't live. Or re-watch it from the archive! (if I got it right). Just when I was going to buy VPN this Sunday to watch Disney JP... he saved me the hassle to learn how to use VPN (and the money goes "directly" to him, not to D+)

3 minutes ago, Anni said:

Overview of the ticketing period, but not price:scratch2:

[NEWS]

I'm sure more details will be released the next couple of days. Now I'm just happy that we'll have this opportunity. And it looks like we don't need to buy a subscription or VPN. :67638860:

I just saw that the stream won't be available in China. Too bad for the many, many Chinese Fanyus, but I suppose China is quite complicated with all its rules regarding media, censorship etc. But who knows, perhaps there will actually be a Chinese distributor who streams the show. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

21 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I'm sure more details will be released the next couple of days. Now I'm just happy that we'll have this opportunity. And it looks like we don't need to buy a subscription or VPN. :67638860:

I just saw that the stream won't be available in China. Too bad for the many, many Chinese Fanyus, but I suppose China is quite complicated with all its rules regarding media, censorship etc. But who knows, perhaps there will actually be a Chinese distributor who streams the show. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

The Chinese fans love Yuzu, therefore I also hope for a streaming possibility for all these.

:snonegai:

43 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Me too, just got myselft a good VPN :xD:

how much is that ticket?

I didn't get that far to find it, because the info is on the site of the ticketing agency, KKTIX in this case, as far as I can understand (I'm too excited to focus properly, and I'm just going somewhere).

Anyway, it's not through Disney+. Globe Coding seems to be a platform for the worldwide live viewing of concerts and other events, which is good, because you don't have to subscribe to any VOD platform, you just buy a ticket for this particular event. 

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

WE WON

I’ve bought D+ and VPN like 5 min ago😅

Same here: I stayed up really late last night, subscribing to Disney+ :dancingpooh:, then realizing it didn’t work with my VPN :dislike:, then getting a New VPN :ganba:and testing to make sure it worked with Disney Japan :clapclap4:.

I may leave it all in place until after Gift, just as a backup system. Life of fanyu!

:headdesk: :pudding:

This is interesting insight into how rinks are created, there is an additional intriguing comment about the exact size and shape

The Gift key ring is a teaser about the rink dimensions, larger than the Olympic size rink and there is now some speculation about the shape. Late last year there were a few tantalising twt posts drawing inspiration from the skating tracks used in the stage musical Starlight Express. Surely skating tracks like corridors on different levels is too far fetched? Fans around the world await Gift with great anticipation. However the arena is set out, the spectacle of Gift - Ice Story will be talked about for years to come.