General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, Anni said:

I read on twitter, that shipping overseas is unfortunately not possible.  That is such a pity.:huh:

[NEWS]

I mean, surely forwarding services can be used, right? Also they really should consider digital version. I know people would love to have both versions

On 2/12/2023 at 1:51 AM, Anni said:

Mone also mentioned Yuzu in the article. Her favorite programs from him are:
"Requiem of Heaven and Earth" und "Chopin":tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

English translation
https://www-asahi-com.translate.goog/sp/articles/ASR2C5SF2R2CUTQP00S.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de

*This is a paid article, therefore the last part can unfortunately not be read.

[NEWS]

I found the translation of another article from Mone and add this here.

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

1 hour ago, JennyYang said:

Since we don't have a thread for GIFT, so I post my question here:

Is there anyway for international fans to watch GIFT live? Paid or unpaid, authorized or unauthorized doesn't really matter for me, just want to see it live. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Disney Plus Japan are due to stream Gift. You need to have Disney Plus subscription. Many of us have been tweeting @Disney Plus and relevant country of residence and using the Disney Plus feedback form to request 'Yuzuru Hanyu, Gift - Ice Story to be shown on Disney Plus for worldwide audience' 

Disney Plus subscription for one month is about £8, $9. If Disney Plus listens to and grants the request of fans to stream on all of the different country platforms it will be a big help for most fans. The other advantage of doing this is that it may encourage Disney plus to buy broadcasting rights to other Yuzu shows in future. Yuzu will also receive a royalty fee and it will help most fans access the stream, there may be an additional fee to pay to download onto streaming package. The stream once it is available can be watched multiple times during the airing period which is often for 2 weeks after purchase.

The campaign is important because Hulu Japan has purchased broadcasting rights to Notte Stellata. Hulu is a subsidiary of Disney plus but only streams in a few countries and is not as widespread as Disney Plus. Campaign is to let Disney plus know that there is global fanbase for Yuzu and they are willing to pay for livestream access to Yuzu content.

Sorry to be long winded. Fan power. especially when there is an opportunity for a business like Disney to make money, can make a difference and benefit the most people 

Hi everyone :grouphug:

I don't know if the info has been shared already, but yesterday the official YouTube channel of British Eurosport uploaded Yuzu's "Hope & Legacy" performance from Helsinki 2017:

It is a recording with the orginal live commentary by B.ESP. Apparently, it seems to be geoblocked outside Europe, but I heard from fellow fanyus that they watch it with VPN.

One more thing that has come to my mind:

It would be really awesome to up Yuzu's Final Time Traveler video to 1 million views before GIFT. There might not be enough time left, but I think it's worth a try. The video needs 336K more views to reach 1M, this means ca. 34K per day from now :dancingpooh:

On 2/13/2023 at 12:42 PM, Anni said:

:O A huge Yuzu poster from Citizen in Beijing :smiley-love017:🌸

Fo0nkLmaQAAJzKD?format=jpg&name=medium

Source:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

Here also a clip with more Yuzu posters in Beijing 🌸🌸

Citizen posted today this Yuzu photo with wishes for him.:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Source
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4869741954467236

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
9 часов назад, JennyYang сказал:

Since we don't have a thread for GIFT, so I post my question here:

Is there anyway for international fans to watch GIFT live? Paid or unpaid, authorized or unauthorized doesn't really matter for me, just want to see it live. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Спойлер

For now it's Disney+ account from any country and VPN (like NordVPN or ExpressVPN - I saw tweets that they work with D+, haven't tried them yet)

I keep thinking about what Yuzu must be experiencing right now, practicing, rehearsing, trying to get ready for GIFT... and everytime I do, I break out in goosebumps and my stomach flips over. Then my heartbeat speeds up and I get this 'whoa, so dizzy!' kind of feeling... just from imagining him training for it. I sure hope he's able to stay calm, because as his fan, I most definitely am not! 

I don't even know if I'll be able ( i.e. will have access to a livestream) to watch the show online and I'm still like this.