General Yuzuru Chat

57 minutes ago, Anni said:

A fan asked Violetta Afanasieva  how does it feel to perform with Yuzu (at "Notte Stellata").

Her answer:2thumbsup:

[NEWS]

I am honour too to receive tweet reply from Violetta😊

I actually didn't expect her to reply to Yuzu's fans/ normal fans' questions.Thats very kind of her and also glad that she is excited to be part of the NS performing team!

1 minute ago, LAY said:

I am honor too to receive tweet reply from Violetta 😊

I actually didn't expect her to reply to Yuzu's fans/ normal fans' questions.That's very kind of her and also glad that she is excited to be part of the NS performing team!

I also like Jason Brown's comments on his forthcoming performance at NS. Esp. when he said: yes yes Yuzu, I will definitely be there and I will do anything for you...such a nice and sincere guy😄 I am glad Yuzu got to know Jason Brown as his training mate and friend while at TCC. Yuzu has pure heart and he is now wise enough to choose a friend who will not back stabbing him unlike someone whom we thought he was Yuzu's training mate and good friend for 7 yrs and yet bad- mouthing Yuzu😏

Thank God! I will not be seeing him with Yuzu in this NS ice show....I wonder whether he will perform with Yuzu in future FOAI shows🤔🙅

22 minutes ago, LAY said:

I also like Jason Brown's comments on his forthcoming performance at NS. Esp. when he said: yes yes Yuzu, I will definitely be there and I will do anything for you...such a nice and sincere guy😄 I am glad Yuzu got to know Jason Brown as his training mate and friend while at TCC. Yuzu has pure heart and he is now wise enough to choose a friend who will not back stabbing him unlike someone whom we thought he was Yuzu's training mate and good friend for 7 yrs and yet bad- mouthing Yuzu😏

Thank God! I will not be seeing him with Yuzu in this NS ice show....I wonder whether he will perform with Yuzu in future FOAI shows🤔🙅

I concur, with your thoughts. Yuzu is free from the oppression of the scoring injustice and it was sadly revealed to Yuzu which if his friends and associates he could trust or not. Better though by far to know that some people were false and at least have the information, even if it might be painful. Only with the correct information are people able to make the best decisions for themselves. It is really good to see Yuzu associating with people who have a touch of brilliance about themselves, people who have positive energy and who seem to genuinely enjoy being with Yuzu, showing him support and having interesting conversation and interaction, sharing great ideas. Truly hoping that all of these superb opportunities will benefit Yuzu enormously, give him al ots of well deserved contentment, inspire him and give him back self belief and help to heal from the  wrongs done to him these past few years. 

1 hour ago, LAY said:

I am honour too to receive tweet reply from Violetta😊

I actually didn't expect her to reply to Yuzu's fans/ normal fans' questions.Thats very kind of her and also glad that she is excited to be part of the NS performing team!

Sorry @LAYI didn't know you were "this" fan. I'm happy for you that Violetta answered you.:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

There will be a photo and poster exhibition in Sendai Mar 7th - 24th. Lucky people attending Notte Stellata will be able to visit exhibition

:clapclap4:

The twitter account was also specially created for Yuzu's exhibition.

20230215_105212q6emz.jpg

@ox_memorial

[NEWS]

Sekkisei will also be live on instagram today at 20:00 (JST) to share more details about the upcoming campaign.

Edit:

Wow I have seen the photobook, so beautiful Yuzu pictures.:heartpound: 

Here a short clip:

For those who missed the IG live, Sekkisei has now also uploaded the complete video.

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Anni said:

Sekkisei will also be live on instagram today at 20:00 (JST) to share more details about the upcoming campaign.

Edit:

Here a short clip:

For those who missed the IG live, Sekkisei has now also uploaded the complete video.

[NEWS]

Big Question will non Japanese customers be able to apply for the book and is it only Miyavi product line that is eligible?

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Edit:

Here a short clip:

[NEWS]

The pics in this photobook are gorgeous! How to get it? :heartpound:

Does Kosé have any idea how much more profit they could make by making Yuzu goodies available internationally? :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

9 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I concur, with your thoughts. Yuzu is free from the oppression of the scoring injustice and it was sadly revealed to Yuzu which if his friends and associates he could trust or not. Better though by far to know that some people were false and at least have the information, even if it might be painful. Only with the correct information are people able to make the best decisions for themselves. It is really good to see Yuzu associating with people who have a touch of brilliance about themselves, people who have positive energy and who seem to genuinely enjoy being with Yuzu, showing him support and having interesting conversation and interaction, sharing great ideas. Truly hoping that all of these superb opportunities will benefit Yuzu enormously, give him al ots of well deserved contentment, inspire him and give him back self belief and help to heal from the  wrongs done to him these past few years. 

This makes me think of a Chinese idiom: shui luo shi chu. It means when the water subsides, the rocks emerge. In other words, the truth will eventually be revealed.

Yuzu and his skating have always been the truth in a world full of falsehood. He used to be a bright, shimmering diamond immersed in dirty, foul water. Now that he removed himself from the water, he can shine brightly and soar freely. :animated-smileys-angels-151:

And now he can also see clearly who the people are who stabbed him in the back and who stayed true and loyal to him. The truth can be very painful sometimes, but it is always liberating. 

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Noooooooooo !!!!:2023::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Thank you sleuthing and finding out the information

:consoling2: :hugs:

I decided that I'll try to be positive in such situations. Whenever I want to get something related to Yuzu and it doesn't work out, like not winning in ticket lotteries or not being able to even participate, not being able to buy certain products because they're only available in Japan, etc., I just think at least I'm saving a lot of money. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

56 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This makes me think of a Chinese idiom: shui luo shi chu. It means when the water subsides, the rocks emerge. In other words, the truth will eventually be revealed.

Yuzu and his skating have always been the truth in a world full of falsehood. He used to be a bright, shimmering diamond immersed in dirty, foul water. Now that he removed himself from the water, he can shine brightly and soar freely. :animated-smileys-angels-151:

And now he can also see clearly who the people are who stabbed him in the back and who stayed true and loyal to him. The truth can be very painful sometimes, but it is always liberating. 

:consoling2: :hugs:

I decided that I'll try to be positive in such situations. Whenever I want to get something related to Yuzu and it doesn't work out, like not winning in ticket lotteries or not being able to even participate, not being able to buy certain products because they're only available in Japan, etc., I just think at least I'm saving a lot of money. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Your last musing is a very positive take on life as a Yuzu fan, the Ikigai outlook. 

Yes we can still buy the Notte S merchandise and the !0 year poster book. There are many aspects of Yuzu that all fans can enjoy

The Gift merchandise from pre order arrived.