General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Yuzuru: Okay, see you tomorrow!

Secretariat Sendai Rink: Sorry, tomorrow the rink isn't free. Local competition.

Y: Great, can I participate?

S: But you don't do competitions anymore.

Y: Ah, right. If I just sneak in for a few minutes?

S: People will recognize your training gear.

Y: Hm, then I could -

S: No, your costumes are distinctive!

Y: I'll wear shirt and trousers.

S: Well... then maybe...

Y: I only need some ice time. 

S: But only a few minutes before the competition starts.

Y: I'm just going to warm up a bit on the ice.

S: And don't think about doing an original Olympic program!

Y: Promise.

S: And you won't do conspicuous stuff?

Y: I'll move as I always do.

S: If you don't keep your promises, I will call the media!

Y: Well, why not...

S: Okay, you won.

Y: Of course. Thank you.

<PW with 4T, 3A, 3A-3T>

S: Hanyu-senshu!!

Y: I always keep my promises.  

S: The media are already calling!

Y: Give them my regards. I'm off.

S: How are we going to organize the next local competition now?

Y: Let me know if you need any help.  

S: You just let me do my job! It will take hours for everything to get back to normal here.

Y: Okay, see you tomorrow!

S: Uuh... again?

Y: Don't worry. I just need some time on the ice.

:roll:

6 hours ago, Anni said:

:coolio::grin:

"I saw a great local senior up close, and I think it was very encouraging for the players."

:2thumbsup:

[NEWS]

Also this: "Hono Segawa, 16, a first-year student at Sendai Shirayuri Gakuen High School, who competed in the junior women's division, said, "It was amazing with the precise steps even at a fast tempo" [bolded by me]. Louder, please!

Yuzuru Hanyu makes a surprise appearance "Paris Walking Path" Sendai Mayor's Cup figure (Kahoku Shimpo Digest) (line.me)

(By the way, some YT vids of this unannounced guest appearance in a local competition already have more views than the official footage of any of the GPF contestants. Just saying).

2 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Also this: "Hono Segawa, 16, a freshman at Sendai Shirayuri Gakuen High School, who competed in the Junior Women's Division, said, 'It was amazing with the precise steps even at a fast pace ' [put in bold by me]. Louder please!

Yuzuru Hanyu fait une apparition surprise "Paris Walking Path" Figurine Sendai Mayor's Cup (Kahoku Shimpo Digest) (line.me)

(By the way, some YT videos of this unannounced appearance in a local contest already have more views than the official images of one of the GPF contestants. I'm just saying).

Imagine the SURPRISE (it is the case to say it moreover) for these young people and the public to see THE Hanyu Yuzuru san appear and not surprised by the words of debt young girl who had to be  :girlsigh: and wise words as usual and I put you a YT with the lyrics in English and French which talks about Paris and the views on the clip are very Parisian and Yuzu does not appear in Paris in his black down jacket and insulated bag :lol:   

2 hours ago, nekodearu said:

:roll:

:2thumbsup:  :nod2:  

It finally happened...

After years of joking that i would sacrifice my ankles to Yuzu, it seems he took my offer and i've been away due to recovery from a broken ankle :YuzuPoohSad:

Dr said it was a "catastrophic" fracture (literally said, the worst one you could get. I might not be able to use high heels ever again lol), had to get surgery to put a plate and screws in and i'm looking at six more months of physical therapy. 

I'm glad to come back and see he is still trolling everyone by suddenly appearing, skating and leaving :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

30 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

After years of joking that i would sacrifice my ankles to Yuzu, it seems he took my offer and i've been away due to recovery from a broken ankle :YuzuPoohSad:

Dr said it was a "catastrophic" fracture (literally said, the worst one you could get. I might not be able to use high heels ever again lol), had to get surgery to put a plate and screws in and i'm looking at six more months of physical therapy. 

I'm glad to come back and see he is still trolling everyone by suddenly appearing, skating and leaving :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Oh no! I hope you have a full recovery because that's just awful.

43 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I am very sorry to hear about this. I hope you have a good physiotherapist, I know from my own experience that this is a key thing. I wish you a speedy recovery.

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

ahhhh i hope everything works out for you!! the next six months will no doubt be tough but u can definitely do it!!!

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

Oh no that is terrible for you. Relieved to hear that surgery was possible to fix your ankle. Hoping that recovery and physio is a success. Sending healing thoughts

Pxx

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

After years of joking about me sacrificing my ankles to Yuzu, it seems he accepted my offer and I was absent due to healing from a broken ankle.:YuzuPoohSad:

Dr said it was a "catastrophic" fracture (literally the worst you can ever have. I may never be able to use high heels again lol), had to have surgery to put in a plate and some live and I'm looking at six more months of physiotherapy. 

I'm glad to come back and see that he still drags everyone by suddenly appearing, skating and leaving:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp :

1 hour ago, nekodearu said:

I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you have a good physiotherapist, I know from my own experience that is key. I wish you a quick recovery.

I wish you a lot of courage and you will get there  :hachimaki: and it is clear that an excellent physiotherapist is essential + your participation because it is a work that goes hand in hand for a good healing, because I know it only too well : because I I had surgery in early 2020 for the right shoulder rotator cuff and 9 months of physio and at the end went to the gym for 1 hour and I found EVERYTHING and I sometimes "grit my teeth" GANBATTE