General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Due to my own schedule in February 2023, I did not apply for the lottery myself :meditationf:, but a friend of mine won the ticket of the GIFT, SS Seat :confused0066:

How lucky she is. Enjoy everyone who have won the platinum seat :smiley-happy105:

Someone said on the net, "The Tokyo Dome was not big enough after all. Why has not the National Stadium (Tokyo Olympic venue) been built with the roof!  Shame!" :biggrin:

Another said, "I don't need a seat! Even hanging from the roof with a rope, I want to see it!" :consoling2:

Bird's eye or mission impossible style camera work would be amazing. Maybe they could volunteer to do some filming

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This Yuzu fan artist didn't win the ticket lottery and they made a badge of honor to use for all those who fought bravely in the Battle of Gift Tokyo Dome.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Even the Tokyo Dome seems to be too small for the legions of Fanyus who want to witness this historic event. I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu announces an additional show or two due to the overwhelming demand.:pouty:

So, next stop: Wembley?:pudding:

Who are we kidding, it would still sell out.

13 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Who are we kidding, it would still sell.

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I am really delighted to see so many satellites winning tickets! The planet will be well represented at the Tokyo Dome.

And after Wembley London, passage to the Stade de France  :knc_yuzu1:  :wink_star: and also happy for all these lucky fanyus 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

54 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

And after Wembley London, passage to the Stade de France  :knc_yuzu1:  :wink_star: and also happy for all these lucky fanyus 

Wembley Stadium, Stade de France... I have no doubt that they would all sell out if Yuzu would perform there. Fanyus would travel all over the world to see him just as they did for his competitions.

I saw many C-Fanyus half-joking that Yuzu should perform at the Bird's Nest in Beijing. Considering the sheer numbers of C-Fanyus, even the Bird's Nest would be filled to the roof.

I hope that Yuzu will eventually have a world tour or, at least, hold ice shows in countries other than Japan. He definitely has the pulling power to fill huge stadiums and arenas all over the world. :dancingpooh:

39 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Wembley Stadium, Stade de France... I have no doubt that they would all sell out if Yuzu would perform there. Fanyus would travel all over the world to see him just as they did for his competitions.

I saw many C-Fanyus half-joking that Yuzu should perform at the Bird's Nest in Beijing. Considering the sheer numbers of C-Fanyus, even the Bird's Nest would be filled to the roof.

I hope that Yuzu will eventually have a world tour or, at least, hold ice shows in countries other than Japan. He definitely has the pulling power to fill huge stadiums and arenas all over the world. :dancingpooh:

:iagree:

People would definitely travel to see Yuzu perform shows, just as they did when Yuzu competed

England Cricket supporters, the Barmy Army and of course Football fans travel to support their teams.  Why not Planet Hanyu and other Yuzu fans? Of course we will if we can and the live stream viewership for fans who are not able to travel will be very well subscribed, so the broadcasters and sponsors will be overjoyed. 

(Same applies for any national sports team in international competitions, just using examples that are familiar)

Congratulations to all those who have won the lottery! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

It is so exciting to see so many satellites with a ticket for GIFT. We will look forward to your reports :67638860:

@Hydroblade I'm sorry to hear the news about your ankle. Good for the successful surgery and, as some have already said, now it is time to be patient and follow the instructions of the physiotherapist. I wish a speedy recovery :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Not only Wembley. I can imagine huge stadiums around the world being filled just to see his ice show  and it would be a blessing. As long as it's him performing, the demand is there :67638860: