General Yuzuru Chat

This is what Yuzu does to just about everyone it would seem (in a good way ofc)

Every time he skates, he moves us.

(so glad Jordan corrected the cantilever comment to a hydroblade :59227c768286a__s:)

51 minutes ago, Pammi said:

This is what Yuzu does to just about everyone it would seem (in a good way ofc)

Every time he skates, he moves us.

(so glad Jordan corrected the cantilever comment to a hydroblade :59227c768286a__s:)

Yes, I agree, but also this particular performance was very special and extraordinary even by Yuzu standards imo. Together with Notte Stellata in PyeongChang it is for me the most moving of his gala performances to this day. The way it was filmed certainly also contributed greatly to how I feel about it.

8 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

Yes, I agree, but also this particular performance was very special and extraordinary even by Yuzu standards imo. Together with Notte Stellata in PyeongChang it is for me the most moving of his gala performances to this day. The way it was filmed certainly also contributed greatly to how I feel about it.

Yes I think it was very special too :heart:

Aoi Hono 3!!! Ultimate Edition- (Kukyouhen)

edit: 

The long-awaited autobiography Chapter 3 will be published for the first time in seven years!
Yuzuru Hanyu has finally achieved his dream of winning two consecutive Olympic titles.
In pursuit of the ideal skating, the path of a champion aiming for the realm -

"Kukyo" means "to reach the ultimate", which is a Buddhist term for "superior".
Hanyu won the Olympics for the first time in 66 years while suffering from repeated injuries.
After that, in the third installment, we will depict Hanyu's stoic pursuit of the fusion of technology and art.

* Only the cover is different between the limited edition and the regular edition.

304 pages

Release date : 2/2/2023

23 minutes ago, ccy said:

Aoi Hono 3!!! Ultimate Edition- (Kukyouhen)

edit: 

The long-awaited autobiography Chapter 3 will be published for the first time in seven years!
Yuzuru Hanyu has finally achieved his dream of winning two consecutive Olympic titles.
In pursuit of the ideal skating, the path of a champion aiming for the realm -

"Kukyo" means "to reach the ultimate", which is a Buddhist term for "superior".
Hanyu won the Olympics for the first time in 66 years while suffering from repeated injuries.
After that, in the third installment, we will depict Hanyu's stoic pursuit of the fusion of technology and art.

* Only the cover is different between the limited edition and the regular edition.

304 pages

Release date : 2/2/2023

Wait, what?? Is it written by a ghostwriter? The description and covers makes me think that it's only up till 2018

Need somewhere to vent. 

Below category cannot be anymore obvious. Why they bother to set up the poll in the first place. 

Special Achievement Award
Honors a Single Skater or Pair or lce Dance Couple who makes history by successfully performing a new / special / unique element or move or achieves something extraordinary at an ISU Event in 2022 (GP 2021 accepted) and pushes the boundaries of the sport.