General Yuzuru Chat

21 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

It finally happened...

After years of joking that i would sacrifice my ankles to Yuzu, it seems he took my offer and i've been away due to recovery from a broken ankle :YuzuPoohSad:

Dr said it was a "catastrophic" fracture (literally said, the worst one you could get. I might not be able to use high heels ever again lol), had to get surgery to put a plate and screws in and i'm looking at six more months of physical therapy. 

I'm glad to come back and see he is still trolling everyone by suddenly appearing, skating and leaving :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Thank you for your sacrifice! :flowers: Perhaps you can take it as a sign that you are true to your word.

Fortunately, you can mend a lot these days. I wish you much patience and good recovery!

6 hours ago, cereus said:

He's so prolific! Hope official English editions will eventually be published.

I fully believe we will get one in due time, not just for Aoi Hono III (and IV) but also I and II. Perhaps with new cover pics to entice those who had Japanese version. I should ask him on twitter and Youtube :201111231756430f6:

10 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

supposed to be announced around 6pm. only 5pm in JP right now :-) 

I see, thanks for the info! 

12 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I fully believe we will get one in due time, not just for Aoi Hono III (and IV) but also I and II. Perhaps with new cover pics to entice those who had Japanese version. I should ask him on twitter and Youtube :201111231756430f6:

I see, thanks for the info! 

Sorry I meant the lottery result which is supposed to be announced around 6pm today - if that’s what you were asking.