General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, kaerb said:

According to the girl who trains at the TCC, it bit through an essential wire/belt for powering that cools the ice, so the ice rink basically melted :crazyshit:

Holy----- That is one seriously bad raccoon. 

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

No, i think poor Raccoon was on a mission but couldn't ignore its instincts to bit through things...

That raccoon is actually me trying to figure out Yuzuru's FS. People started coming in when I was looking through the playlists and I needed a way to escape. So I cut off a wire I suspect to be for the light fixtures, but alas, I was wrong.

But okay, this raccoon is famous now, wow.

3 minutes ago, Anony said:

That raccoon is actually me trying to figure out Yuzuru's FS. People started coming in when I was looking through the playlists and I needed a way to escape. So I cut off a wire I suspect to be for the light fixtures, but alas, I was wrong.

But okay, this raccoon is famous now, wow.

We would adopt it as our official mascot.

He could join kumamon and vegalta

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

hopefully not at all, there must be some other rinks nearby :facepalm:

Maybe some people went to the complex where many do choreography. You can rent time there.

Glad the problem here was fixed while I was away. I had a bit of a panic when I could not connect to the site at all....

7 時間前, xeyraさんが言いました:

This is in Russian but it's a sort of look back at the season with statistics. Check out the popularity rankings... :biggrin:

Thank you for the information!  I tried Google translation into Japanese, and found something interesting.

Skaters names are shown in Katakana (phonogram used to represent foreign things/names, onomatopoeia, etc.) , almost all of them are shown in the standard way, but some are funny, for example, Yuzuru 's name was translated as  ユズル・ハンユ , can be read yu・zu・ru ・ha・n・yu, and Keiji Tanaka is キージ・タナーカ kii・ji ・ta・naa・ka:rofl:  But this is really a natural thing to happen as we all know.

What surprised me really was that Shoma Uno and Nobunari Oda are shown correctly in Kanji, as 宇野昌磨 and 織田信成 :smiley-shocked032:

What happened to Russian/Japanese Google translation?  

They should register Yuzuru's name as 羽生結弦 :P

(I'll try the translation of it into English later, which should be better to understand.)