General Yuzuru Chat

It's back!

I also had problem to access from yesterday, first I could come back, but finally no access till some minutes ago. I was told "No support for the protocol" which I don't understand the meaning.  Now, I'm scared to jump the page from here as I was disconnected when I tried to go back one page.  I'm going to stick here :animated-smileys-character-062: 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:07 PM, Lunna said:

His facial expression doesn't bother me much cuz I really enjoy him skating live (he has great presence on ice) and at the arena you can't see the face that much (it's not like TV close ups)))

I have watched live tho. In his case, its not the expressions but the landings and so on @.@ also, don't hate me but Shoma lacks his own style imo. Everyone has their goods and so on tho. 

42 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I have watched live tho. In his case, its not the expressions but the landings and so on @.@ also, don't hate me but Shoma lacks his own style imo. Everyone has their goods and so on tho. 

I love Shoma but I will admit his landings bug me when his free leg is barely a millimetre off the bloody ice. 

I think Shoma's style is still developing. I'm hoping after the oly season he'll start branching out a bit. Loco was a great program for him but I think he will need to start breaking the violin-short-program-and-intense-eyes trend he has going. I'd like to see a bit of more varied expression from him but if he does, he won't be the only skater who has a tendency to do very similar programs over and over...

back on topic though....every time someone announces their FS music I am screaming on the inside wanting Yuzu to announce ;;

27 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

finally got into the planet ^^; couldn't access the entire morning. btw I wanted to ask y'all where is this requiem from? around the 1:20. (I think its requiem unless my eyesight failed me ^^;;). Thank you in advance. 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av9822042/?from=search&seid=16590549182936890233

I think it's the one from NHK special in January 2016, referenced here:

19 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Shameless self promotion time... You guys should watch his Requiem performance at the NHK Trophy Exhibition as well (same broadcast as the Hana Wa Saku Collab). The lights and the effects on the ice as well as his performance is something... (It's under 2016)

btw thank you @kaeryth for the awesome insanely patient job. :thanks:

7 分ぐらい, lilsailorさんが言いました:

does anyone know who choreographed the faoi believe programme so I can send them flowers or a muffin basket - every time I watch it, I tear up... I wish Yuzu would skate  something like it or hana ni nare again because they're so beautiful and the style suits him perfectly

This blog says it is Kenji Miyamoto.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/hananinarouyo/e/b9a708e1a99827fb87fe3928ed237472