General Yuzuru Chat

If you wish to see Yuzuru among the "Most Handsome Faces of 2021", you can go to this channel and nominate him as often as you like. 

In the description they say (copy-pasted here)

TO NOMINATE:

1. Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel.

2. Find the Correct Video (Beautiful or Handsome).

3. Comment with Your Nominations.

4. Nominate as Often as You Like.

5. Follow Us on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/tccandler

6. Check Our Socials to See Who We Accept. DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 30th, 2021

:wave: the fanyus : here is the group IL VOLO which interprets NOTTE STELATTA, the swan  :heartpound: and with in the background, a certain skater  :winky:who magnificently polishes this beautiful melody

Annie, because if we do not understand the picture Yuzu that it is the favorite of this skater, is that is has :S

11 hours ago, Anni said:

Kimmy Repond is a swiss figure skater and 4-times Swiss champion (2020 Swiss Junior champion).

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

She uses a kitty heart eyes emoji for him. That means she is a true fan. :D 

Guest Mary_kyo

Apologies if this is considered off-topic but It’s just sad how this is still perfectly valid in 2021.

I sometimes wonder how Yuzu wants to bring AI/fair judging in figure skating. It is even more difficult than landing the 4A. It is going against the direct benefits of major governing bodies, federations, even some top skaters, broadcasting companies, etc etc…. He is not even backed by his own fed and honestly, I don’t see much (public) support for fair judging from other (retired) skaters/coaches. Especially as long as the top skaters from powerful feds “need” manipulation for winning/narratives, I consider this somehow impossible .:smiley-scared005:

Edit: This is from 2015 but a nice read <3 

5 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Apologies if this is considered off-topic but It’s just sad how this is still perfectly valid in 2021.

I sometimes wonder how Yuzu wants to bring AI/fair judging in figure skating. It is even more difficult than landing the 4A. It is going against the direct benefits of major governing bodies, federations, even some top skaters, broadcasting companies, etc etc…. He is not even backed by his own fed and honestly, I don’t see much (public) support for fair judging from other (retired) skaters/coaches. Especially as long as the top skaters from powerful feds “need” manipulation for winning/narratives, I consider this somehow impossible .:smiley-scared005:

Edit: This is from 2015 but a nice read <3 

I am reading this book 'The Second Mark' documenting the 2002 Winter Olympics figure skating scandal and oh my goodness the judges are SO CORRUPTED it makes me mad. I enjoy the writing a lot and would definitely recommend figure skating fans to read it. The 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City coincidentally, is also the event Yuzu watched and fell in love with figure skating, where quads were born, and it's the birth place of you-know-who.

Sometimes, coincidences like these give me chills.

On 8/15/2021 at 6:48 AM, lajoitko said:

Follow-up to this

[NEWS]

One last post about this blue bird of happiness. It turns out that Yuzu did not buy it. Blog post can be found here http://blog.livedoor.jp/skrk2-houru/archives/1078896003.html and under spoiler is DeepL translation (main points). But the bird itself is beautiful regardless of whether Yuzu has it or not.

Spoiler

In our blog post on Saturday, August 14, we wrote

"The most popular item is the Blue Bird of Happiness, which was also purchased by Hanyu in the past."

However, we found out that the article was posted on the blog and also displayed in the store without confirming the fact that Hanyu had purchased the Blue Bird.

On Tuesday, August 17, some people in the office questioned whether Hanyu had actually purchased the product, and as a result of confirming the facts, we found out the following.

After an article about a person who purchased the "Blue Bird" in Hanyu's hometown became a hot topic on SNS, and many customers came to the store and purchased the "Blue Bird. The blogger assumed that Mr. Hanyu had purchased the product, and did not confirm this fact before posting this article.

We would like to ask everyone who purchased the product to contact us at the following address so that we can do everything possible to refund the product.

In order to prevent this from happening again in the future, we will provide our staff with training on how to prevent recurrence, reconfirm our checking system, and strive to provide appropriate information.

Again, we would like to express our sincere apologies to everyone who purchased the product in question, to the many people who read our blog, and most of all, to Yuzuru Hanyu for any inconvenience this may have caused. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

[NEWS]

This seems to be a new Nishikawa poster:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

In the "IcemenSkate" Live session (21th July) with Sean Rabbitt talks Camden Pulkinen also about Yuzu. His part begins at around 3:19 - 5:27 min.

When I am logged into Instagram with my smartphone the counter runs backwards: ~20:45 - 18:38 min.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRkf38KjYFH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Great words about Yuzu. :agree:

[NEWS]

To all the fanyus, I just came across the adventures of Yuzu and Sas ha Trusova and it is  :happy0158: and the title is really  :XD: and these are moments of humor : 67638860:  

Annie, I'm sorry I didn't  put "like" on your last post, because unfortunately !!!! I didn't understand what C Pulkinen is saying and I just recognized Yuzu's name  :unsure2: , because when it's spoken it's too fast for me and I get there better when it's written. ...  

I've seen someone was speculating that violinist Ikuko Kawai who played White Legend had mentioned last year that she may collaborate with Yuzu next year (2021). So it could mean they may do WL  at this year's 24hr TV...:sadPooh: It's been 10 years since 3.11 and WL is the program that made Yuzu realise that his skating can give hope to people.