General Yuzuru Chat

Hello fanyus, I just found a video which title : "YH is an icon of figure skating" (if I have translated correctly ....) ah well, is not it and in the comments is marked : the king / the best / a showman / a legend and there is an answer which says : "if you don't think that Yuzu is iconic, it is that there is an error" and I add a big one !!!! and I found the song he sings angrily in black behind the scenes : it's One Ok Rock "kansen kankaku dreamer"  :665e343793b9: and the language part in English, hesitant and asking if he can speak in Japanese (eh yes, for my part, if I can speak in French)  :english1: : que du bon Yuzu 

Guest Mary_kyo

Very random but I’m missing Yuzu’s skating (as always :crybaby:) and accidentally re-found this mesmerizing performance practice video

It’s so heavenly, so comforting. For real,“He skates and lives somewhere in a different dimension” is truly visible here…. I saw heaven in this performance… The impact it has on me is not describable in words 

Just too bad that there exist some creatures who could only think of “a girl top” while watching this masterpiece.

I found this fan edit  :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

(the music is by Lorne Balfe "Yelena Belova" )

Credit: @kostoshcherbet on twitter

...and despite his many successes he is still such a humble person :heartpound:

by the way

The problem with the ice in the Ice Rink Sendai seems to be solved. The Miyagi Ice hockey federation posted photos and videos (see also IG Story)  from training today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmC4zLHDlg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I hope Yuzu can continue train well.:smiley-angelic001:

Yuzu new SP speculation: what if he brought back Sing Sing Sing, only revamped to match his current skill level, and made it into a real razzle-dazzler? Not only would he be coming full circle on his career but he'd be trolling all the people who slag him for recycling with a massive flex.

11 hours ago, Paskud said:

I have absolutely no idea where I saw such costume before.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4669771581685940

Haha another fanboy spotted. His skating was pleasant to watch. Thanks for sharing. 

3 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Has this been shared?

I remember reading about this and lol'ing at Yuzu's absolute confidence in himself. The boy have always been champion material!