General Yuzuru Chat

On 2/26/2021 at 12:10 PM, hananistellata said:

For some unknown reason all I've been thinking about this evening is what Yuzu would be like as wrestler. I'm not even intrested in wrestling.

I think that Yuzu would be a great wrestler, he is incredibly strong and flexible.  Have you ever watched wrestlers get out of a hold?  the strength and flexibility required!  On top of that, he has a wonderful ability to strategize on the go and make rapidfire changes to his gameplan.  Now, if there were any takers at his weight class:cheer:

5 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I think that Yuzu would be a great wrestler, he is incredibly strong and flexible.  Have you ever watched wrestlers get out of a hold?  the strength and flexibility required!  On top of that, he has a wonderful ability to strategize on the go and make rapidfire changes to his gameplan.  Now, if there were any takers at his weight class:cheer:

I used to be on my high school wrestling team when I was in grade 12. That was also the year that I earned my shodan (first degree black belt) in judo and qualified for my first Canadian National Judo Championships. My parents started me and my younger brother in judo when I was nine years old in order to build self-confidence and stand up to anti-Asian racism and bullying. 

Based on my knowledge and experience, I think that you are right. At 53 kg Yuzu would compete in the lightest weight category – 55 kg (non-Olympic class) in men's freestyle wrestling and 57 kg in men's Greco-Roman wrestling. He has a lean, muscular flexible build as well as very powerful muscular legs. As you say, he is also very strategic and quick of mind and body, all of which would serve him well once he learned the proper techniques. (I also think that the ladies would appreciate how Yuzu would look in his skintight, spandex wrestling singlet. For underwear, wrestlers have three options: regular briefs, jockstrap or nothing.)

6 hours ago, Geo1 said:

If he thinks he’s ready and is planning to attempt one, more power to him.

I don't mean this badly, but i sincerely believe Yuzu is level-headed enough to realize that the 4A is something he can't coach himself for.  As much as i would love to see him do it, YOLOing it is not the way. 

24 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

(I also think that the ladies would appreciate how Yuzu looks in his skintight, spandex wrestling singlet. For underwear, wrestlers have three options: regular briefs, jockstrap or nothing.)

you just had to go there, @Geo1. Now my mind is lost in the gutter. 

8 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I used to be on my high school wrestling team when I was in grade 12. That was also the year that I earned my shodan (first degree black belt) in judo and qualified for my first Canadian National Judo Championships. My parents started me and my younger brother in judo when I was nine years old in order to build self-confidence and stand up to anti-Asian racism and bullying. 

Based on my knowledge and experience, I think that you are right. At 53 kg Yuzu would compete in the lightest weight category – 55 kg (non-Olympic class) in men's freestyle wrestling and 57 kg in men's Greco-Roman wrestling. He has a lean, muscular flexible build as well as very powerful muscular legs. As you say, he is also very strategic and quick of mind and body, all of which would serve him well once he learned the proper techniques. (I also think that the ladies would appreciate how Yuzu would look in his skintight, spandex wrestling singlet. For underwear, wrestlers have three options: regular briefs, jockstrap or nothing.)

Geo1, great information but whew...fanning self....TMI:whiteflag::thanks:

Huge "Be the Light" poster displayed by Sendai Ennichi

ETA: A message from Sendai Hoso (the owner of Sendai Ennichi)

"With our heartfelt gratitude to Hanyu Yuzuru senshu that gave us so many lights throughout these ten years. Although Sendai Ennichi is going to end its role here, for now, we will continue to cheer for him forever.
March 2021, Sendai Hoso"

[NEWS]

I'm so sad I have searched but still not found any activities to do this important week!

I don't know if you have this information, but I found it and I think it can help for present and future fandom activities.

Here is a document about other fandoms doing activities ,at page 14 there its an example of how to do a power hour. There are fandoms that do it daily in special ocassions. This info is from 2017, but I think the twitter politics are the same (I always been amazed of the K-pop fandom that are excellent to do this kind of trends, someday I will ask them some tips and how super kind fandom always there to help other people, especially at things that matter!).

There it's too the Greta Thunberg Toolkit from where it comes the twitter storm(powerhourwithothername) and the digital strike Here to check the twitter links and Here the document perse; and other activities that can be used and adapted for any fandom to do birthdays greetings and to other kind of situations. Those documents talks about humanity and how positive hashtags like #pleasemom #protectourskaters or things like that, gets cooperation with a kind, calm but assertive dialogue in which both parts can win. they want something happen, you want to protect what it's important to you, so there is always a middle ground of cooperation. En fin. Gonna keep searching for information about activities to do this week.

18 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I have to post this quickly, before my break ends, because I feel like crying:

Todd Eldredge has retweeted my table with the top multiple World medalists and added this lovely comment :10636614:

Thank you, Todd!! :cri:

How nice! From what I have heard, Todd is a lovely man and this is such a sweet message.

5 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Huge "Be the Light" poster displayed by Sendai Ennichi

ETA: A message from Sendai Hoso (the owner of Sendai Ennichi)

"With our heartfelt gratitude to Hanyu Yuzuru senshu that gave us so many lights throughout these ten years. Although Sendai Ennichi is going to end its role here, for now, we will continue to cheer for him forever.
March 2021, Sendai Hoso"

[NEWS]

I found a short video :67638860:

[NEWS]