General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, mmmrazorz said:

Cheer up :10742289: i own a small travel agency and right now i don't know when will i reopen my business :crybaby:never imagine the whole planet on lockdown...some tour guide that i know already selling cookies and food right now because nobody travel anymore, and in my country we haven't reach peak yet...

That's why yuzu's message means a lot because he gives hope without downplaying the situation..., maybe he should consider political career after he retire ?

Please know you are not alone, just like yuzu said, there will be light :10742289:

Thank you:10742289:.

It's really awful how this has affected everything......well, except for nature, which hasn't been this good for a long time. We have to think positive, right?

I feel a bit better after my Yuzu marathon, it's crazy what this guy can do for you....so yes, he could definitely go into politics.

Perhaps after the lockdown everybody wants to travel a lot and your business could be up and running again quickly? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

And thanks again, yes, there will be light:SunFace:

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Yuzu-doesn't-age game: can you guess the order? (it "only" covers the last 2 years but still fun)

Answer:

Hide contents

They look like they could all be from the same competition! The Under Armor doesn't even age, never mind Yuzu

16 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

They look like they could all be from the same competition! The Under Armor doesn't even age, never mind Yuzu

In fact, the first three pictures could have been shot within the same 60 seconds, because the single hairs on the top of his head stick out the same way :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

In fact, the first three pictures could have been shot within the same 60 seconds, because the single hairs on the top of his head stick out the same way.

True! I don't think it's possible to guess the order... We don't even see the necklaces :scratch2:

17 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...it's apple risotto (recipe from the hit manga series Food Wars (Shokugeki no Souma)), with broccoli and bacon 😃

the risotto does not look very appetizing...too much bacon and not enough broccoli

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

In fact, the first three pictures could have been shot within the same 60 seconds, because the single hairs on the top of his head stick out the same way :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Those were indeed my thoughts. And people call him inconsistent :xD:

8 hours ago, monchan said:

Some old pic. I don't think I've seen him in this costume?

I do love that photo. It makes him look like everyone's favorite cool senpai, no? 

31 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

the risotto does not look very appetizing...too much bacon and not enough broccoli

TBF 'apple risotto' sounds like a dessert to me, not a savory dish