General Yuzuru Chat

I was watching an old video where they interviewed ladies on the street about Yuzu's attractiveness after Sochi. An auntie was asked if she would accept Yuzu if her daughter brought him home and introduced him as her bf? She said she might even kick her daughter out to date him herself :darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

Someone replied: 'His body is beautiful like a swan" as early as 2014 when Swanyu wasn't a thing yet... Notte Stellata is def made for him.

1 hour ago, monchan said:

I was watching an old video where they interviewed ladies on the street about Yuzu's attractiveness after Sochi. An auntie was asked if she would accept Yuzu if her daughter brought him home and introduced him as her bf? She said she might even kick her daughter out to date him herself :darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

Someone replied: 'His body is beautiful like a swan" as early as 2014 when Swanyu wasn't a thing yet... Notte Stellata is def made for him.

That’s the HATE-NAVI video in March 2014 showing Yuzu’s popularity and, amongst other things, visiting an animation school to demonstrate how Yuzu has the same proportions as anime characters, right? One of my favourite videos!

Is it still around?

23 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

That’s the HATE-NAVI video in March 2014 showing Yuzu’s popularity and, amongst other things, visiting an animation school to demonstrate how Yuzu has the same proportions as anime characters, right? One of my favourite videos!

Is it still around?

If you find the link to the video, please send it to me!! That sounds hilarious. :xD:

1 hour ago, mokjakarma said:

Can't the ISU postpone worlds? What other comps are scheduled for the future/rest of the season? What would be the consequences of postponing the championship, say, a month later? Is it going to affect next season's calendar of events?

There are no other ISU events but many of the skaters are already lined up for ice shows. And getting the rink would be problematic - it's the home rink of the Montreal Canadians.  They are not going to postpone it, period.

12 minutes ago, barbara said:

There are no other ISU events but many of the skaters are already lined up for ice shows. And getting the rink would be problematic - it's the home rink of the Montreal Canadians.  They are not going to postpone it, period.

Oh, i didn't think of ice shows being in conflict with the schedule.

10 hours ago, Henni147 said:

To make 100% sure that these sweeties never get lost, I decided to save them as screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V-JkDKyibppT4ROhV75tghxf-nSZuLWV

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ASyNxsOqtofN018B3iIxZGigUyH2X-lj

Seeing Yuzu next to Federer and Djokovic with their millions of followers and his "0" in the following category made me laugh so hard:LOL:

4 hours ago, monchan said:

Yuzu is definitely the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen! He doesn’t actually fit into the conventional male beauty standards that much but somehow he’s just so handsome and beautiful - maybe it’s also his charisma and confidence shining through haha

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

I missed round 9 of the Yuzuru Award because of all this madness around ISU's indecision :13877886:

A battle between Chopin No.1 and Chopin No.4, legendary! The result was greatly in the latest interpretation's favor as it should be imo. 

Now onto the next, Strawberry or Spring~

Chopin 1 for me, because I love the costume.:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

22 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Chopin 1 for me, because I love the costume.:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Ah yes, if it was a costume contest I would be inclined to agree too~ The more I look at those sheer sleeves and the coloring of that top, the more I love it. It reminds me of Russian winter because of the royal blue and the icy tones :img_20: