Jump to content

General Yuzuru Chat


Recommended Posts

I have a feeling that it is true – with changes in choreography and layout.

 

He has not been consistent with his current programs and Otonal is not maximized for points. The only time he has skated both programs clean is at 2019 Skate Canada International.

 

He wants to win Worlds and the combination of Chopin’s Ballade No. 1 and Seimei offer the best potential for maximizing his scores. 4CC gives him the opportunity to do a competitive run through before Worlds.

 

If it is true, I will miss both Otonal and Origin. I will particularly miss the Origin regal purple costume and hairstyle.

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Welcome to the fanyu life! It's like this all the time. 

 

 

All I have to say about the potential program change back to Ballade & Seimei right now is "HANH?!!" , accompanied by :eek::drama:, and :smiley_hairpull:

 

I kinda hope it's a typo. I like Origin. A lot. I wanna see it again! 

 

Now if Yuzu had decided to switch back to LGC and H&L, I'd be totally psyched and excited. 

I love this years costumes:loveshower:

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

EVERYONE including the mascot has questions! :confused:

 

Meanwhile Yuzu's out there taking pictures with Nam and missing Javi :hihi:

:LOL: I do believe that's what's called 'Living your best life', no? 

 

 

As chaotic as all this is, I really love it. Yuzu is a great man, no question. 

Link to comment

Ah alas, of course Yuzu (or ISU) had to grace us with such chaos + bring me out of my cave a tad earlier lolol. 

 

If this is indeed true... I'm going to miss Origin especially. It had so much potential to be a complete and total showstopper-- but if it was indeed giving bad vibes in terms of strategy or just overall feel, as long as Yuzu's happy with it, it's all good. The last thing I want is for Yuzu to come out of this season less than satisfied with things, and if that means a couple more heart palpitations on my part... I'm all for it. :xD:

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I have a feeling that it is true – with changes in choreography and layout.

 

He has not been consistent with his current programs and Otonal is not maximized for points. The only time he has skated both programs clean is at 2019 Skate Canada International.

 

He wants to win Worlds and the combination of Chopin’s Ballade No. 1 and Seimei offer the best potential for maximizing his scores. 4CC gives him the opportunity to do a competitive run through before Worlds.

 

If it is true, I will miss both Otonal and Origin. I will particularly miss the Origin regal purple costume and hairstyle.

If they have been changed it may be as you say because he wants to maximise points.  Whatever he does is fine by me.  I'll just watch in awe as usual.

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:LOL: I do believe that's what's called 'Living your best life', no? 

 

 

As chaotic as all this is, I really love it. Yuzu is a great man, no question. 

You know, whether he knows about this potential typo (or is, in fact, going to make a change) there is no mechanism or PR-type person to confirm or deny.  I suppose Brian or Ghislain could let people know, but they aren't in to revealing anything about any of their skaters, especially so close to a competition.  And why would they?  Eee gads, we are all so easily flummoxed!   I see this as a symptom of YDS (Yuzuru Deprivation Syndrome).  All will be better in just a few days....

Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

If they have been changed it may be as you say because he wants to maximise points.  Whatever he does is fine by me.  I'll just watch in awe as usual.

 

Yuzu is the supreme strategist and I wouldn't be surprised if he has memorized The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

 

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
– Sun Tzu, The Art of War

 

"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity."
– Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Link to comment

Well now I just don't know what to think? :scratch3: I guess it's nice that I'll get a chance to see the Olympic programs at World's, but...this seems like a really really risky move on Yuzu's part. 

 

Guess we'll see how things go at 4CC. :shrug:

 

Bye-bye purple Origin :sad-smiley-046:. You were beautiful while you lasted. 

Just now, yumeaki said:

So now we wait for Monday to hear how his brain works? 

:gla:

Could we understand, even if he explained, though? He moves in mysterious ways. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...