General Yuzuru Chat

I don't know, if this has been shared here already, but it made me so emotional. Yuzu is amazing, when he skates to recorded music, but performing live with the musician is next level of magic. He really listens to the artist and the music so carefully. He even managed to tell white and black piano keys apart without watching. This strong bond between Yuzu and the music makes his skating so extra special... I'm sure, it would be amazing to watch him live with Hisaishi, too.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

I don't think so. The max amount he can get at 4CC is 840 points, the same he still has from 2017/18 season, and only two of ISU Championships/Olys count. So one of those will be put in a bracket and won't count (as for example Samarin's 325 from Euros).

Whoever wins Worlds, assuming it's Nathan or Yuzu, will be 1st though.

4 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Since I’ve only been following Yuzu actively since this season, there are many things I’m still unaware of;

Is Yuzu himself aware of this forum? 
Just kind of curious haha

A lot of us think he may lurk.  Certainly some of our suggestions seem to have been picked up.  Coincidence🤔🤔🤔.  He has without doubt seen our banners at competitions and at Turin an official one of our members had contact with gave him Birthday cards and a signed poster from us.  😁😁😁

1 hour ago, Louitunes said:

A lot of us think he may lurk.  Certainly some of our suggestions seem to have been picked up.  Coincidence🤔🤔🤔.  He has without doubt seen our banners at competitions and at Turin an official one of our members had contact with gave him Birthday cards and a signed poster from us.  😁😁😁

I see, thank you so much for answering!! Do you remember what suggestions in particular? :notamused:

19 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

I see, thank you so much for answering!! Do you remember what suggestions in particular? :notamused:

Mmmm. Poss some of us asked for a black costume and we then got Origin. Also LGC slick back hair.  Again Origin.  Others might remember more.  Course its all supposition but I do like to think he lurks now n then. 😁 

23 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

He's certainly aware of how much fans admire The Waist...although I don't know if he picked that up from lurking here or from lurking on Japanese fan sites.

21 hours ago, Dreamer said:

It will be another challenge for Yuzu, but his upper lip only seems to have a little down, not hair per se.

He sported a luxurious 'stache at this press conference.....

Spoiler

olympic-figure-skater-yuzuru-hanyu-press

There is real stubble there!

giphy.gif

His moustache does increase a tiny bit each year, but not a hint of a chin hair yet. :yznotimpressed: 

On 1/29/2020 at 1:47 PM, tafattsbarn said:

Oh okay, that's cool though! I can't decide if i would want them to get it now or when he's a grandpa since he would surely be involved  :space: 

Then again Javi lightening the cauldron in Barcelona (who are also bidding) would be awesome too uwu (don't know if this is likely to happen since i don't know his status among winter athletes there so don't @ me, just let me dream :tumblr_inline_np9uqhnLHU1qid2nw_75sq: ). 

IIRC  Spain only has four medals in the winter Olympics....total...across all winter sports. Javi, a snow boarder and two skiers. Spain just isn't big on winter sports. Now football/soccer is another matter.

Which is all to say Javi should be pretty far up there as far as Spanish winter athletes is concerned. But what do I know? 

2 hours ago, fyere0 said:

He sported a luxurious 'stache at this press conference.....

Hide contents

olympic-figure-skater-yuzuru-hanyu-press

There is real stubble there!

giphy.gif

His moustache does increase a tiny bit each year, but not a hint of a chin hair yet. :yznotimpressed: 

That's ok, clean-shaven faces are more aerodynamic anyway, to help him get his 4A