General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Sapporo is a potential candidate city for 2030, nothing is decided yet. 

Oh okay, that's cool though! I can't decide if i would want them to get it now or when he's a grandpa since he would surely be involved  :space: 

Then again Javi lightening the cauldron in Barcelona (who are also bidding) would be awesome too uwu (don't know if this is likely to happen since i don't know his status among winter athletes there so don't @ me, just let me dream :tumblr_inline_np9uqhnLHU1qid2nw_75sq: ). 

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I can't imagine him as a 35 year old... since he's been looking 16 since forever HAHA

Yuzu's exclusive confession before 4CC:

"Yeah, I know. Many of my fans will be shocked, but after Christmas I decided to...

Spoiler

...grow a mustache."

25 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

"Yeah, I know. Many of my fans will be shocked, but after Christmas I decided to...

Reveal hidden contents

...grow a mustache."

:english2: The spit-take i did lmao, please no! Spare us innocent souls >.< 

4 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Is this true or just speculation? :0 How awesome if the games are really happening in Japan in 2030! 

Actually what happened was that the Japan Olympics Committee voted to put Sapporo as a possibility for the games.  When the decision will be made by the IOC I'm not sure but all that has happened is that Japan tossed its hat into the ring.  We can hope, though.  If the games are held in Japan I think Yuzu's role will be more than giving a speech.  I feel strongly that he'll be the one who lights the cauldron.

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

Actually what happened was that the Japan Olympics Committee voted to put Sapporo as a possibility for the games.  When the decision will be made by the IOC I'm not sure but all that has happened is that Japan tossed its hat into the ring.  We can hope, though.  If the games are held in Japan I think Yuzu's role will be more than giving a speech.  I feel strongly that he'll be the one who lights the cauldron.

The way that countries are actually voting NOT to host the Olympics these days means that Sapporo probably really has a strong shot at getting it. There may not be much opposition to that bid... and if that means a chance to see an older Yuzu in the distant future, well, I'd love that!!

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

...grow a mustache."

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 hours ago, Crow said:

Hi all! I just registered ^-^  Do you guys also  have a discord server by any chance?

Hi :8122685: