General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Marte said:

:knc_tracy1: My mind went blank, I think this year they were doing an exception, I read about it somewhere months ago. But next year? It could be that he has to qualify for nationals.....lol:english1:

Imagine Yuzu winning sectionals or regionals by +100 pts...  :13877886: :LOL:

EDIT: Imagine a completely sold out sectionals competition and ticket bloodbath...

3 minutes ago, Marte said:

:knc_tracy1: My mind went blank, I think this year they were doing an exception, I read about it somewhere months ago. But next year? It could be that he has to qualify for nationals.....lol:english1:

I can't remember if there was some special clause for skaters who medalled at the latest WC, in that case Yuzu would have no issue (while last season he had skipped WC), or if there is a limit to how many Nats you can WD from:13877886:

6 minutes ago, Indiiea said:

Imagine being a skater at sectionals for the first time and suddenly Yuzuru Hanyu appears :xD:

Gosh, I want to see that. Yuzu skipping the Challenger Series and going to Japanese Sectionals. Standing with some absolute newbies on the podium, who have the time of their life.

Spoiler

"I have to make sure to qualify for Nationals, so I won't do 4A and 4Lz yet. Just 4F, 4Lo, 4S, 4T and 4T+3A seq." :13877886::13877886::13877886:

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Hahaha! :rofl: You're amazing! I like your weird sense of humour. Like I said, you're a meme genius. :xD:

Thank you, that really means a lot.

Watching Yuzuru has somehow made me rediscover my creativity. (while i thought it was long gone). Thank you for beeing so inspirational Zu!!!

OT! (bc praising myself)

Spoiler

In case you haven't seen it: Here, I posted some more in this thread:

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Image Yuzu winning sectionals or regionals by +100 pts...  :13877886: :LOL:

:embSwan: an epic competition. 

4 minutes ago, Indiiea said:

Imagine being a skater at sectionals for the first time and suddenly Yuzuru Hanyu appears :xD:

The people---->:knc_tracy1:

4 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I can't remember if there was some special clause for skaters who medalled at WC, in that case Yuzu would have no issue (while last season he had skipped WC), or if there is a limit to how many Nats you can WD from:13877886:

It could be! I really hope that:snonegai:

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Seriously. It would be so poetic, if Yuzu started his "figure skating career reset" at Sectionals. From absolute zero back to the top. Again.   :cri:

This is 100% anime/manga material, with the audience that cries buckets of tears after his moving performance:13877886: (with multiple quadruple jumps:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:)

31 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I can't remember if there was some special clause for skaters who medalled at the latest WC, in that case Yuzu would have no issue (while last season he had skipped WC), or if there is a limit to how many Nats you can WD from:13877886:

1. There's no limit on how many Nats you can WD.

2. If Yuzuru do CS event or GP series, he doesn't need to do Regionals/ Sectionals

3. The only reason JSF gave him seed position is just in case he couldn't do CS/GP series, he still can skate at Nationals and earn the WC spot. I think JSF will do it again this year. 

53 minutes ago, Ania said:

Thank you, that really means a lot.

Watching Yuzuru has somehow made me rediscover my creativity. (while i thought it was long gone). Thank you for beeing so inspirational Zu!!!

OT! (bc praising myself)

Hide contents

In case you haven't seen it: Here, I posted some more in this thread:

You're welcome! Yuzu is really a great source of inspiration.

Thank you for the link. I will definitely check it out. Yuzu, the meme lord. No one deserves that title more than him. :winky: