General Yuzuru Chat

I don't know if this has been discussed..sorry if it has already...but what happened with the NBC broadcast. Usually there is always something said by Tara or Johnny that offends me and other fans in some way or is noteworthy or maybe even complimentary towards Yuzuru. I've seen nothing stated by them...I have heard what CBC said however...opinions/ thoughts? Was the NBC broadcast just the regular patriotic/nationalistic stuff we always hear? 

Sorry I know we've moved on from the topic of challengers and GP spots selection, but I hope Yuzu will choose the latest challenger possible, being Finlandia. It is a whole month later than others so not only more time to train, but also more time to heal, which I think is the most important thing right now. Plus ACI always mark super harsh and I don't want Yuzu starting a season being beaten down by judges on his first pancake. Finland is probably his only happy memory of this season so it will be a good place for him to start - his lucky place. If he chooses IDF or COC as first GP, there will still be time after Finlandia. I will probably say IDF given there is more time between NHK to allow him some rest ( I think part of the reason for the injury this season is lack of rest between Helsinki and RoC). I know IDF is notorious for bad organisation, but after the bad ice condition at the SP in Saitama this year when you think Japan should do better, goes to show bad ice condition can occur anywhere, so might as well pick the best GP timewise.  

35 minutes ago, shanshani said:

I would forgive Yuzu for doing a Sex Bomb tribute if he ditched the muscle suit and showed off his actual muscles instead. Otherwise, :8:

Do you remember that time when Plushy was at practice, and Yuzu was skating in the show right after Plushy, and Yuzu had no option but to miss it during the actual show? So the Overlord sat there like an entranced child and took in every second of that Sex Bomb practice? That's when I realised it was probably inevitable and decided I was on board. 

I'm telling you, it's his fave. He wants to do it. First step was leveling up to Nijinski. Unlocking the final level is Sex Bomb. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Do you remember that time when Plushy was at practice, and Yuzu was skating in the show right after Plushy, and Yuzu had no option but to miss it during the actual show? So the Overlord sat there like an entranced child and took in every second of that Sex Bomb practice? That's when I realised it was probably inevitable and decided I was on board. 

I'm telling you, it's his fave. He wants to do it. First step was leveling up to Nijinski. Unlocking the final level is Sex Bomb. 

*sigh* I guess that means Yuzu will have to beg my forgiveness by skating shirtless then. You could have avoided this, Yuzu!