General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, kaerb said:

I get so emotional whenever I hear someone like Shuzo-san talk about Yuzu. Truly, I'm glad there's someone in the media who really just gets it (as a former sportsman). You can feel his sincere and genuine respect for Yuzu so clearly in the way he talks, you can tell Shuzo himself is someone who thinks and sees very deeply into Yuzu, who really takes the time to consider things from Yuzu's perspective. I'm really touched he was so candid about his impressions, as much as it breaks my heart to hear him echo the thought that Yuzu must have been hurt deeply at various points ;;; The purest hypeman, deserving of an OGM being placed around his neck in thanks   

Me too :'')) how touching and beautiful, the way he described Hanyu

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I am willing to give 1000 bugs to anyone who votes to keep Welcome to Planet Hanyu theme. I will legit cry if it goes and you'll all have to hear me whinge about it until the end of time which should be motivation enough but I'm feeling generous. 

If I lose the Nyanyu, you lose the Welcome. 

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I am willing to give 1000 bugs to anyone who votes to keep Welcome to Planet Hanyu theme. I will legit cry if it goes and you'll all have to hear me whinge about it until the end of time which should be motivation enough but I'm feeling generous. 

I've already voted, but have to admit that by then end it was sort of 'flip a coin, I can't choose!!!!!!!"

Translation of Ci

Shae Lynn Bourne: “I have never asked him this, but it is something I have always wanted to ask. Why did he choose me as his choreographer? I want to ask about the things from the beginning. (laughs) And then, someday I want to try making a show number for him. Because for a competition programme one has to take into consideration the elements, stamina, breathers, judges and various things, while at a show it is enjoyable without any restrictions. Whatever we want to do can be done. As to whether it would generate very interesting ideas, it would be great if that would happen eventually.”

http://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/179215741431/continues-with-wings-treasured-edition-book

13 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Shuzo has been always respectful towards Yuzu right from the start since he first interviewed 16yr old Yuzu. In an interview somewhere, Yuzu said that Shuzo never treated him like a "kid" and spoke to him in respectful manner like talking to an adult. Shuzo clearly saw Yuzu as an athlete with immense talent even at the tender age and that is also a sign of Shuzo's sportsmanship - respect toward fellow athletes. To be at the top of any sport, it requires certain sacrifices, hardworking, and most of all, strong sense of self belief has to be there.  Yuzu has many qualities that can take various effect on people. I love watching Shuzo's genuine appreciation for Yuzu  as an athlete and really appreciate his genuine words about Yuzu being hurt with the various issues in the past.

The interviews are great to watch even when you don't have a translation and know what they're saying, the respect and affection doesn't need translating, and you get the impression he was always a solid media support for Yuzuru, good or bad; it's not surprising that Yuzu wanted him to have a taste of wearing the PC medal. There's a Sochi video on youtube at the exact minute Shuzi realises (watching Patrick's marks, I think) that Yuzu has won, you can hear Yuzu's voice "I'm the first?... oh my god" and the look on the older man's face is just... wonderful.

9 hours ago, robin said:

Hi guys! The banner contest voting was supposed to close already but because I forgot to post a reminder, we're leaving it open another day. Make sure to vote if you haven't yet!

I already used Seimei for a while (after realising we can change themes *facepalm*) but i just changed to Hope and Kegacy and its so beautiful and i just.. need.. more time with it:sorrow:

54 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Translation of Ci

Shae Lynn Bourne: “I have never asked him this, but it is something I have always wanted to ask. Why did he choose me as his choreographer? I want to ask about the things from the beginning. (laughs) And then, someday I want to try making a show number for him. Because for a competition programme one has to take into consideration the elements, stamina, breathers, judges and various things, while at a show it is enjoyable without any restrictions. Whatever we want to do can be done. As to whether it would generate very interesting ideas, it would be great if that would happen eventually.”

http://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/179215741431/continues-with-wings-treasured-edition-book

I’d love to see that:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: I bet it’d be magical