General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Dreamer said:

I have bought the Kose Sekkisei BB cream and it is really very good, and the price is reasonable compared to other retail brands

where did you get it from? I think Shoppers is the only retailer I've found in Canada, and you have to order online from them

i bought mine when i went to Japan.  But you can also get it online at https://ca.cosme-de.com/.  they only have 2 colors: a fair/light and a light/medium.  It has 40 SPF which is nice, but I think you have to take it with a grain of salt.  You will never use enough to get the benefit as a small pea size can cover your whole face so I would suggest using sunscreen underneath 

6 hours ago, Glory said:

I got the Kose Sekkisei herbal gel and lotion. They're awesome! I've lived my whole life with really dry skin on my face and now it's like I have normal skin. Other products I've tried wear off by the next day but this one stays so when I wake up in the morning I don't even have to put cream on right away. 

Sorry if you thought I meant edible cream I didn't make it clear :)

I've never had Ghana is it any good?

I didn't think you meant edible...and Ghana is good chocolate - there are a number of "flavors" but it's their milk chocolate that is the #1 variety.  If you like milk chocolate, it's great.  I prefer super dark chocolate - like a dark Belgian chocolate. 

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

DailyMotion link

It is so moving to see their mutual respect. For Yuzuru Hanyu, Shizuka Arakawa is the skater who made the statement that Sendai was something in figure skating, who helped Sendai rink reopening after the financial problems in 2004-2006, and later after the earthquake, and his high regard is visible in his address.

For her, I suppose he is, like for us, everything figure skating should be, and a hero. Both look up to the other and it is so sweet. Plus she seems to have a sense of humour, like him.

6 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

I like the GOE +5 cushion!

And speaking of Kevin Aymoz, he was certainly radiant to be on the same podium as Yuzuru Hanyu.

More than once! Kevin made it to the podium with Yuzu 3 times this year, right? ACI, NHK, and GPF? He had such a great early season.

12 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

New video from OIP!

Kind of the same video as before but now with other skaters too hahaha

Holy crap, that giant delayed axel! It's so big!

Love that Jordan caught so many of  the other skaters as well. 

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

3 minutes ago, Veveco said:

The height Yuzu gets on the Otonal jump will never cease to impress me :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Same thought. That +1m high stag leap (from a low hydroblading!) is the real deal.

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Love that he caught so many of  the other skaters as well. 

But still those rhythm changes. I definitely cannot bear them. They may give some emphasis to an otherwise boring skate, Yuzuru Hanyu's doesn't need any, he's never boring; it just makes me angry every time they change the rhythm.