What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?

• Haru Yo, Koi (because it's recycling season)
    • Let's Go Crazy (because it's recycling-and-unfinished-business season)
    • Crystal Memories (because D. Wilson and Toshi and Y-spiral and maximum sparkles and most obvious choice anyway)
    • Masquerade (because I'm Yuzuru 'I-changed-my-mind-and-want-to-please-my-fans' Hanyu)
    • Teo Torriatte (because it's Queen season and it fits the series of Tohoku 2011 tribute programs)
    • Bohemian Rhapsody (because it's Queen season and we need at least one proper performance of this masterpiece)
    • Something else (because... [insert plausible reason or troll] )

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2019 at 10:00 PM

2 hours ago, Louitunes said:

My vote is for LGC as I've seen Haru Yo, Koi and would love to see LGC clean and those purple pants live!  Faints dead away at the thought.   :13877886:

:nod2:

If you turn out to be right, someone is going to have to stretcher me onto the plane home after Kelowna because I. Will. Die!!

I think he’ll do HYK, because he already has a lot on his plate this season with training his new technical content. But if he were to change his mind and do Masquerade (or LGC), I’d be fine with that... and also maybe slightly dead after the SCI gala. (Seriously. I’m sitting on the short side. If he glares at me and throws a glove, it’ll be fatal.)

Realistically, I think it’ll be either HYK or Crystal Memories.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, but, joking apart, can Yuzu even do LGC right now? That was pre-double ankle injury, and I have noticed he moves a bit more cautiously now. 

...and more importantly, can he even fit into those pants anymore after the weight he's gained? Let's be honest, those things were stretched to their limit in 2017.

I wish he would do Masquerade, but he said it was a hard program, and I think he wants something more relaxing for his EX. So I think it's going to be CM. That costume is way too fancy for FaOI only, and I think he wants to do Y-spiral. Also, the lyrics to CM are sooo Yuzu.

If he shows up in Masquerade costume, imagine the screaming. And I don't care what anyone says, I will definitely be screaming my head off!

8 hours ago, Paskud said:

Zu did HYK many times at FaoI, so I don't think he will recycle it.

Candy seems to be the most likely. Y-spiral for Shizuka in Torino.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Unpopular opinion: I think that Candy is much better program than HYK.

Yes, Y-spiral for Shizuka in Torino. That would be really really nice. My personal highlights of Crystal are this spiral and the 3Lo on the note. The rest is nice, but does not reach me as much as Notte or HYK.

My dream would still be Masquerade, LGC or a Queen program, but it's very unlikely I fear...

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

...and more importantly, can he even fit into those pants anymore after the weight he's gained? Let's be honest, those things were stretched to their limit in 2017.

Stretched? Or deliberately tailored? After all, Prince also wore his pants cut tightly so as to show off assets...you could say it was in character, really. 

But I think most of Yuzu's gains have been in the chest and shoulders, his legs and waist haven't changed much, so the PPOS ought to fit nicely.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Stretched? Or deliberately tailored? After all, Prince also wore his pants cut tightly so as to show off assets...you could say it was in character, really. 

But I think most of Yuzu's gains have been in the chest and shoulders, his legs and waist haven't changed much, so the PPOS ought to fit nicely.

Yuzu was on some diet.  There's an article floating around about how his pants started getting tight.  I imagine it was tailored to fit like a glove like the white one... then he gained some more muscle and it turned into the PPOS

13 hours ago, fyere0 said:

The fact that ToshI is releasing official tracks of the FaOI versions of both CM and Masquerade points to one of those. I'm getting Masquerade feelings - Yuzu surely didn't miss how popular it was, it's a lot different from both his competition programs, it's Japanese but it translates easily internationally. Everybody knows that PotO riff.

I really hope it'll be Masquerade, but Crystal Memories is probably more likely. Unless Yuzu gets into full recycle mode and does Haru again... but maybe with a new costume like Otonal and Origin?

Who knows, he might also come up with something completely new and unexpected in order to balance out his two recycled competition programs.

I just know that if he does do Masquerade after all, I will have to bite into a pillow to contain my screams because otherwise I'd wake up all my neighbors. :xD: