2 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

NHK and then GPF back-to-back is going to be tight. But on the other hand, weren’t NHK and GPF 2015 back-to-back? And we know what happened there.... :dancingpooh:

As I said... This season could be another 15/16 scenario. Hopefully with a better outcome at Worlds this time...

I only predicted Yuzuru's GPs right. As for the other in top6, only one GP. 

Yuzuru get good GP, time wise IMO. He used to do this twice already. Its time for that SC gold !!!!!

Zhou got back to back GP as I expected, the only way to avoid it is Nathan/Yuzuru do COC and very unlikely. All GPs for men is quite even, SA fields is better than usual. JSF did the right/best thing for Shoma/Yuzuru. Apart from 2017, they can be in the same GP every year, I guess everyone don't want to repeat NHK12 thing again.  NHK leave one spot open for both ladies and men as it should be. Hopefully a fair chance for everyone. I can see Ayaka and Koshiro get that. 

The ladies's fields is tough at all GPs. SC is the scariest one, Rika, Trusova, Evgenia, Mai, Bradie. Satoko and Braide both got back to back event. 

9 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

NHK and then GPF back-to-back is going to be tight. But on the other hand, weren’t NHK and GPF 2015 back-to-back? And we know what happened there.... :dancingpooh:

I already said in another post that I speak into existence a season like the first half of 2015/2016 and the second half of 2016/2017.

It's looking good so far. :pouty:

Just now, Yuzurella said:

I already said in another post that I speak into existence a season like the first half of 2015/2016 and the second half of 2016/2017.

It's looking good so far. :pouty:

But without the Canadian silver, right?

Both Sota and Han Yan with GP assignments this time, bless.

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

I don't even dare to imagine which ladies will qualify in the GPF ... omg

Yeah, this will be so cruel...

I think the line-up for the substitutes will be better than ever in the history of the GP series :13877886:

Yuzu and Misha will be competing at the same two GPs... And they got relatively easy competition there... so they'll probably podium together :8232307: 

Plus Skate Canada will be on October 27th- the best birthday present to me :tumblr_inline_mzx8t825tZ1r8msi5: 

if everything goes smoothly (I hope:sign0009:), it won't be too hard for Yuzu to finally get that sweet SC gold. but if Kolyada beats him I'll be happy too. it's a win-win for me.

edit: Dai might be at NHK too?? my three favorite male skaters ever possibly competing at the same event. wooo I couldn't be happier about these assignments.

Wow the ladies are crazy as expected O.O all 6 events, gosh. Ah, I'm happy Alena got 2 GPs <3 But Nastya ;;;;

I think SC and NHK works just fine for Yuzu :)

I don't think Dai wants the spot, he talked about senior B and possible WC, but I'm all for Dai at NHK tbh, I miss him.

22 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

PChan and Scott can report from the arena :D

Maybe they both (esp. Scott) can kinda press the judges to score Yuzu as honorary Canadian while doing their commentator duties :devil3:

14 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That TBD at NHK for men. That's going to be Dai, innit?

:knc_brian3:

I sure hope this wouldn't happen, but given that old h_g at JSF it would be likelier to happen than I'd like it to be -_- (...also Kazuki already got two spots, huh? But wait, Koshiro only has one spot, can he get the NHK spot instead?? :v)

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

HOLD THE PRESSES HAN YAN AT COC!!!!! HAN YAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HAN YAN!!!!!!

...hope he is ready to slayyy :party2:

2 minutes ago, airi said:

Wow the ladies are crazy as expected O.O all 6 events, gosh. Ah, I'm happy Alena got 2 GPs <3 But Nastya ;;;;

I think SC and NHK works just fine for Yuzu :)

I don't think Dai wants the spot, he talked about senior B and possible WC, but I'm all for Dai at NHK tbh, I miss him.

If it's not, Koshiro has only one spot I think, so there's plan B.

ETA: lol Everybody's had the same thought.

I've gone off Dai considerably since The Scandal which was awful but he is an amazing skater regardless.