Media Day 2018

4 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Here's a decent quality version of Johnny's "Otonal" performance from the Torino Olympicss. I can actually see some similarties between Yuzu and Johnny's skating, especially in the step sequence.  I think Yuzu's step seq looks like Johnny's on steroids.

This one is probably his best performance of Otonal:

3 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

2.. I think he looks good in clothing with a collar or turtleneck, he looks quite elegant. Even in his training gear, the collars are flattering. He really needs to listen to me about this and design a costume with a collar. Lol 

:snpeace: see...flattering collar. 

I agree 100%.

1 minute ago, fyere0 said:

The "AND SO ON" is so vague. :mischief:

That could mean "setting twelve new world records" but it could also mean "releasing my first rap album" or "baking a cheesecake that doesn't crack in the middle."

I don’t know which we have to look forward to more! Lol 

20 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Ah, so the zen attitude didn't last long. He's already talking about results again. :xD:

Ah, I was expecting the zen (at least in public) to last longer, say right up till he stepped on the ACI ice, and then we'd all watch in fascination as he visibly transforms into "wiiiiiinnnnnnnnthegoooolllldddd" murderface...

BTW, I've been thinking about the Origin costume and while I'm with pretty much everyone else (black. with gold. and sparkles) I'm learning that no matter what is expected, our Yuzu finds a way to completely go against it, so maybe it'll be completely different?

(but I do want the black. And gold. and sparkles!!!)

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

BTW, I've been thinking about the Origin costume and while I'm with pretty much everyone else (black. with gold. and sparkles) I'm learning that no matter what is expected, our Yuzu finds a way to completely go against it, so maybe it'll be completely different?

(but I do want the black. And gold. and sparkles!!!)

3a23e791d5bfea72f13f695ef814a949--evgeni

a little bit of black, gold and sparkles :rofl2:He will add a lot of black rhinestones for more sparkling effect.

4 minutes ago, Yoa said:

3a23e791d5bfea72f13f695ef814a949--evgeni

You have a little bit of black, gold and sparkles :rofl2:He will add a lot of black rhinestones for more sparkling effect.

That's a scary thought! Though he has won a lot of gold medals and it would go with his skates and that pair of headphones lol

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic