Team Canada

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

In case you haven't seen it, Romans Music for 2020/2021 season:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg::

Music Short Program as of season 2020/2021
Exogenesis Symphony Part III by Muse
Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2020/2021
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol arranged by Maxime Rodriguez

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00014082.htm

Roman said in his latest video that he didn't want to reveal his music, but ISU revealed it (as he knew they would) because there is a deadline for skaters to upload their program information to the site, so he had to send it in.

He didn't say when the deadline was, but I would be keeping an eye on the ISU profiles of CERTAIN PERSONS who may be forced to submit their music in the near future despite how Mysterious they may wish to be :D 

22 hours ago, Faithyu said:

In case you haven't seen it, Romans Music for 2020/2021 season:tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg::

Music Short Program as of season 2020/2021
Exogenesis Symphony Part III by Muse
Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2020/2021
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol arranged by Maxime Rodriguez

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00014082.htm

Oh that's interesting. I thought he wasn't changing his SP from last year but I guess he decided to. 

19 hours ago, fyere0 said:

He didn't say when the deadline was, but I would be keeping an eye on the ISU profiles of CERTAIN PERSONS who may be forced to submit their music in the near future despite how Mysterious they may wish to be :D 

Had the same thought, but couldn't find this "CERTAIN PERSONS" ISU bio. I searched with the same key words (of course with our ninjas name) and got absolutly nothing:th_tumbleweed:

Can you access his ISU-bio page?

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh that's interesting. I thought he wasn't changing his SP from last year but I guess he decided to. 

I was also a bit surprised with this. Perhaps he made this decision after Skate Canada was cancelled and now has more time for SP as well.........

8 минут назад, Faithyu сказал:

Perhaps he made this decision after Skate Canada was cancelled and now has more time for SP as well

I don't think so, I guess Roman uploaded music info before news about SC cancellation where known.

14 минут назад, Faithyu сказал:

Had the same thought, but couldn't find this "CERTAIN PERSONS" ISU bio. I searched with the same key words (of course with our ninjas name) and got absolutly nothing:th_tumbleweed:

Can you access his ISU-bio page?

It's easy to find just by googling, there's last season music info now. But at best we will see Yuzu at Nats and I am not sure what are the rules for Nats, maybe they will not update ISU bio before it.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Melodie said:

There we go! The first federation to speak up about potential withdrawal :( 

Although what they're  saying here is that it would end up being due to lack of opportunities to prepare, not directly out of fear of COVID. 

In other news, I'm  watching Battle of the Blades, and Scott Moir just admitted that during his career, there were a few judges he'd wanted to call out for their scoring...😆 

...and Asher Hill just made me cry...WAH:cri:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Although what they're  saying here is that it would end up being due to lack of opportunities to prepare, not directly out of fear of COVID. 

In other news, I'm  watching Battle of the Blades, and Scott Moir just admitted that during his career, there were a few judges he'd wanted to call out for their scoring...😆 

...and Asher Hill just made me cry...WAH:cri:

Yeah, but either way it makes sense :( 

Anywho, did Scott say that? Remind me of a certain someone who basically said "not that judge again " while meeting Nomura Mansai-san :knc_brian1: