Team Canada

6 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Roman and Jun need to collab and do a BTS dance cover together!! Talented boys <3 

I kind of love that Roman's gone all Army...I'm bit past the BTS age range myself but it's fun watching someone else get into a fandom. Also I like the way Roman has decided to lean into pandemic hair. 

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I kind of love that Roman's gone all Army...I'm bit past the BTS age range myself but it's fun watching someone else get into a fandom. Also I like the way Roman has decided to lean into pandemic hair. 

He’s surely a total fanboy already! XD Was checking out his channel and realised he done another BTS cover before... the same song (On by BTS) than Jun danced to on the TV show! 

Quite interesting to see that they are both dancing the same choreography to the same song but their styles are pretty different!

@FlyingCamel I can't remember whether it's that video, or one of his pandemic blogs, but somewhere along the way, Roman mentions that dancing BTS is out of his comfort zone because he's not trained to move that way - he's more of a ballet guy (seems incongruous to his personality, but anyway :)) and used to being smooth and flowy, not sharp and precise. 

While, Jun, on the other hand, dances this style all the time and has posted quite a bit on his insta. 

Also, I think Jun's shorter. It probably makes a difference. 

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

@FlyingCamel I can't remember whether it's that video, or one of his pandemic blogs, but somewhere along the way, Roman mentions that dancing BTS is out of his comfort zone because he's not trained to move that way - he's more of a ballet guy (seems incongruous to his personality, but anyway :)) and used to being smooth and flowy, not sharp and precise. 

While, Jun, on the other hand, dances this style all the time and has posted quite a bit on his insta. 

Never knew it was out of his comfort zone! He’s dancing pretty well :clapclap4:

13 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Shorter? Are you sure? Both are tall (>1m80) but I would have thought them approximately the same size.

Fundraiser by Meagan Duhamel : Skate Oakville Pairs Showcase

https://www.gofundme.com/f/skate-oakville-pairs-showcase

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking the time to even open this GoFundMe page! The skaters at Skate Oakville have been working really hard but because of covid restrictions, competitions and training camps have been cancelled or postponed. Along with the uncertainty of the skating season, the ice costs have temporarily increased due to restrictions with the city and limited skaters allowed on the ice at one time. Bruno Marcotte and myself, Meagan Duhamel, run the pairs program at our skating club and we wanted to find a way to keep the skaters motivated and possibly decrease their ice costs, so they can train more. On September 10th at 11:00 am EST we will be doing an online showcase on Instagram live where our skaters will perform their short programs, or simply showcase some of the new skills they’ve been working on. We are asking that in return for the skaters hard work and dedication to bring their skating to you, that you can give a small donation that will go directly towards the skaters ice costs. Thank you and you can stay up to date with our skaters on our Instagram page @Skateoakvillepairs