Team Canada

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Emily is going to Worlds!

I think it is strange that Schizas doesn't go to either Junior Worlds or senior Worlds. If Nam was selected over Roman because of 4CC results why Schizas couldn't get selected to any of the events? 

She got 164 at Bavarian Open (junior)  and won the event there, and beat Bausback at Challenge Cup by more than 20 points where she got the bronze medal and Emily finished 11th. Bausback's score at 4CC wasn't that good either, 147

Romsky's new vlog about how Covid19 affected his training routine. Basically, he has no available rink currently (as well as many other skaters in Canada). He said only some private clubs (like TCC) are still open, but only for their members with strict rules. But he also expressed his understanding to that policy in current circumstances.

Sad for Roman and all the other skaters training in Canada. Everything sounds so familiar, just like how things were in Japan two weeks ago, although ice rinks here are still available for their club members. I guess the closure of the rinks was imposed by the provincial government, like in Quebec a few days ago.

I see people tweeting the same thing about Ontario now...