Team Russia

Cup of Russia: Sochi

https://www.fsrussia.ru/results/2122/3etap/index.htm

among skaters: Kolesnikov, Soloviev, Erohov, Yablokov, Savosin, Kovalev, Dikidzhi, Vetlugin, Dvoeglazova, Rubtsova, Titova, Samodelkina, Muravieva, Gulyakova, Samodurova, Nugumanova, Chikmareva/Yanchenkov, Artemieva/Nazarychev, Akhanteva/Kolesov, Kostyukovich/Briukhanov, Mishina/Galliamov, Khabibulina/Knyazhuk, Tyutyunina/Shustitsky, Katashinskaya/Grachev, Linchevskaya/Babaev-Smirnov, Shichina/Khubulov, Khudaiberdieva/Bazin, Lazareva/Prokofiev

20 hours ago, Paskud said:

Cup of Russia: Sochi

https://www.fsrussia.ru/results/2122/3etap/index.htm

among skaters: Kolesnikov, Soloviev, Erohov, Yablokov, Savosin, Kovalev, Dikidzhi, Vetlugin, Dvoeglazova, Rubtsova, Titova, Samodelkina, Muravieva, Gulyakova, Samodurova, Nugumanova, Chikmareva/Yanchenkov, Artemieva/Nazarychev, Akhanteva/Kolesov, Kostyukovich/Briukhanov, Mishina/Galliamov, Khabibulina/Knyazhuk, Tyutyunina/Shustitsky, Katashinskaya/Grachev, Linchevskaya/Babaev-Smirnov, Shichina/Khubulov, Khudaiberdieva/Bazin, Lazareva/Prokofiev

will watch, because why not

while waiting for senior pairs:

That's some really great explosive power on jumps.

good ss

She looks fast, but some parts of the program are empty.

bulldozering her way though stsq with zero regard to music

unpolished af

the choreo is a messy trash, is there a one good choreographer in Russia?

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Welcome to Team Russia, there are rumours Alexandra Trusova has a fracture in her foot. 2017 flashbacks. 

Is it the same injury she has been suffering since shortly before Skate America? Now I remember some of the GPs we watched through our fingers with fear in 2017...
Whatever it is, wish her a speedy recovery.

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Is it the same injury she has been suffering since shortly before Skate America? Now I remember some of the GPs we watched through our fingers with fear in 2017...
Whatever it is, wish her a speedy recovery.

Yes. It hasn’t been confirmed by anyone though. 

And with the bloodbath that is women's skating in Russia, skaters can't really afford to miss events or take time off...  and there is no real, absolute sure thing in who is making the team. I mean, we all have ideas about who is favoured to make the team, but I think that can change at any time too.

Wish her the best.