Team Russia

Just now, hoodie axel said:

How are these 6 ladies?

There are only five, aren’t there? 

1 minute ago, MeowZu said:

I guess we're gonna just wait who shows up in Saitama, then? Hahahaha

Imagine the chaos if all the five show up. 

5 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

They probably made a mistake there. They only have two spots in ice dance.

That's weird, I mean if they really think the team from Euros is most likely then ok, but otherwise, uhhhh... they can change to sibstitutes and it's not decision of skaters submitted initially as competitors, but all that seems not really ok to the skaters...

51 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Well he seems to have got some of his nerves together for his SPs at least? Is that improvement?

I suppose so.  Carmen seemed like a really good choice for him, especially after Elvis :drama: (which to me was a bit like T&M doing Candyman- just a terrible fit)  but he just can’t seem to hold it together.  Read comments elsewhere about his age - such a pity the Russian skaters can’t just up and change coaches - he’s about the same age as Jason Brown and might benefit from a change of approach.  Those SPs show how fluid and sharp he can be.

Having said that Carmen doesn’t seem to be helping anyone this season.

10 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I suppose so.  Carmen seemed like a really good choice for him, especially after Elvis :drama: (which to me was a bit like T&M doing Candyman- just a terrible fit)  but he just can’t seem to hold it together.  Read comments elsewhere about his age - such a pity the Russian skaters can’t just up and change coaches - he’s about the same age as Jason Brown and might benefit from a change of approach.  Those SPs show how fluid and sharp he can be.

Having said that Carmen doesn’t seem to be helping anyone this season.

The rumour is that he wanted to change to Lambiel and even had the funds for it, but the Federation objected to it, because Lambiel wouldn’t have been the one to solve his jump problems...