Team Russia

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Thanks. @Fay ! She looks gorgeous!

BTW they kind of released additional secret weapon against Zhenya  - butterflies. She has fear of butterflies... What if JSF decides to use both secret weapons in the OG? Can you imagine Yuzuru in butterfly outfit? :hopelessness:

I believe she told about her phobia in interview to Japanese news site first, and I read it like... 5 or 6 months ago. The cat is out of the bag for quite a while!

C'mon , her smile and big eyes are very recognizable. She just looks more grown up due to this make up and clothes. And we usually see her with sportive outfits which make her look even younger than she is. As for the photoshop... it doesn't look like a very serious magazine )) I personally don't see too much use of photoshop but I guess most russian magazines use it... 

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I like the dresses Zhenya wore, but there was too much photoshop going on...I barely recognize her.

They photoshopped her eyebags out, I think that is the main offender

Just now, yuzuangel said:

So they just give her a house? Nice!

Just a flat... or an apartment in this house. It was given back in 2014, but the house got built only this year. 

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Is this for winning gold? By the government? Or a sponsorship?

By the owners of the company. She won people's hearts that year... It's not a government-run company. 

So she did this advertisement for them instead. 

11 hours ago, Hannah said:

Thanks. @Fay ! She looks gorgeous!

BTW they kind of released additional secret weapon against Zhenya  - butterflies. She has fear of butterflies... What if JSF decides to use both secret weapons in the OG? Can you imagine Yuzuru in butterfly outfit? :hopelessness:

That might just cure her of her fear of butterflies actually lol!