Team Russia

Just now, yana said:

She looks so different.. how I miss watching her..

Honestly, I don't think she'll come back. I'll miss her, but I want her to be happy in whatever she's doing. 

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

Honestly, I don't think she'll come back. I'll miss her, but I want her to be happy in whatever she's doing. 

Yeah I know.. Anyway if she happy and healthy I will happy for her.

ETA Saw translation an interview with TAT

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?threads/tatiana-tarasova-i-dont-even-consider-working-with-the-foreign-skaters-this-season.101416/

8 minutes ago, yana said:

Yeah I know.. Anyway if she happy and healthy I will happy for her.

ETA Saw translation an interview with TAT

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?threads/tatiana-tarasova-i-dont-even-consider-working-with-the-foreign-skaters-this-season.101416/

Yeah, I'm as optimistic concerning both Adelina and Julia as TAT is. I was thinking of translating that interview, then I realised it would be translated at FSU

I honestly have mixed feelings. I won't lie. I really wanted her to come back and surprise everyone this September. Now I think it's almost impossible and I'm very sad...

Yes, I know, she looks happy and calm... but I can't control how I feel right now. I need more time :snapoutofit:

@Hannah had to look up that kind of phobia - Lepidopterophobia. Gosh, what's so frightening in a butterfly? LOL

OK, as long as her rivals don't learn of it and don't fill the ice rink with butterflies.... 

She didn't mean pops, did she? 

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

@Hannah had to look up that kind of phobia - Lepidopterophobia. Gosh, what's so frightening in a butterfly? LOL

OK, as long as her rivals don't learn of it and don't fill the ice rink with butterflies.... 

She didn't mean pops, did she? 

No idea what can be so scary about a butterfly... and an image of Yuzuru with butterflies makes me smile and feeling happy... Actually Maria had a kind of butterfly dress this season. As far as I understand this is a fear of butterfly wings mostly... But she's so concentrated before every competition that she won't see anything anyways...