Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

That PCS is a joke for that program but hats off to the specialist for calling the jumps.

1 minute ago, Lanvin said:

but seriously he's got to work on those jumps

That's kind of sad because that's what he's specifically focused on. :/

Just now, liv said:

What is with everyone wanting to skate to musicals that happen in Paris?

 

Paris envy. 

I really hate this fashion of flashing a cute smile when you pop.

Many Chinese on panda guy stream are upset about Vincent's TES scores.

 

They're saying that Karen and Vincent got lots of UR calls because they are Asian.  I'm Asian too...and no, they got lots of UR calls because they had a lot of URs. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Many Chinese on panda guy stream are upset about Vincent's TES scores.

 

They're saying that Karen and Vincent got lots of UR calls because they are Asian.  I'm Asian too...and no, they got lots of UR calls because they had a lot of URs. :facepalm:

 

I'm glad Panda guy is saying that it's true that Vincent has UR issues. That it's not something to argue about. And it's only his first year as senior. If he has mistakes, it's fine that he was called out on it.

 

I'm liking this Panda guy more and more.

4 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Many Chinese on panda guy stream are upset about Vincent's TES scores.

 

They're saying that Karen and Vincent got lots of UR calls because they are Asian.  I'm Asian too...and no, they got lots of UR calls because they had a lot of URs. :facepalm:

 

 

Yeah, sorry, but Vincent and Karen's URs are more than obvious to the naked eye :13877886: and I can argue, even disturbing to the program sometimes...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.