Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

I wonder what that means, for Jason. Does that mean the same as GPF so no quad? Or the original layout with the quad and one of the combos was shuffled too. I hope he gave himself enough time to work on that. Honestly, this is stressful :laughing:

 

I'm a terrible person but that VW thing is just making me roll my eyes so hard, sorry.

On 12/30/2017 at 2:58 PM, Yatagarasu said:

I wonder what that means, for Jason. Does that mean the same as GPF so no quad? Or the original layout with the quad and one of the combos was shuffled too. I hope he gave himself enough time to work on that. Honestly, this is stressful :laughing:

 

I'm a terrible person but that VW thing is just making me roll my eyes so hard, sorry.

 

You are not a terrible person--nor are you alone--for rolling your eyes at the Vera Wang nonsense.

 

As for Jason, I don't think he is planning any quads given his recent struggles to successfully land triples. No idea what's going on with him but apparently he too will have a new costume for the FS. :rolleye0008:

 

  • Author
4 hours ago, GreatLakesGal said:

As for Jason, I don't think he is planning any quads given his recent struggles to successfully land triples. No idea what's going on with him but apparently he too will have a new costume for the FS. :rolleye0008:

 

I start thinking of Lysacek too and ..... 

 

 

Anyway, about Jason, yes, it's troubling. At the farewell, when they left for Nats, he flubbed 2 out of 3 jumping passes at his SP that he did a couple of days ago. One the 3A and though he did fine in the warm up, I cannot help but think it's strange how things are. At one point it honestly reminded me of last season and the unexpected NHK meltdown which later turned out to be an injury but since nothing has come out from his camp, I've got to assume he's fine and it's simply not a good time. Knock on wood, he can deliver at the actual Nats, even if it is triples only and then at least he'll be able to say he did his best.

 

It's too late now but one has got to wonder what his career would have been like, had he switched coaches a few years ago.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

 

Oh, to have just a sliver of Adam's confidence!

I absolutely love Adam. He is my favorite, next to Jason, US skater (even though I pick Nathen to win lol). His ending pose and his sass just kills me. I hope he got that quad lutz under control for the Nationals.  :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I absolutely love Adam. He is my favorite, next to Jason, US skater (even though I pick Nathen to win lol). His ending pose and his sass just kills me. I hope he got that quad lutz under control for the Nationals.  :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

 

I still really miss the incredibly outdated "talk to the hand" ending pose from last season. :sadPooh:

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Men's event to come down to 'jumpers vs. artists'

 

IN article ^^ about the favorites. 

i think this is perfectly well-applied to US Nationals but I hate when they use it to talk about the international scene as well because then it's just ignoring Yuzu's existence (and Javi as well) :scratch2:

oh well, can confirm, sometimes us north americans think we're the entire world...

40 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

i think this is perfectly well-applied to US Nationals but I hate when they use it to talk about the international scene as well because then it's just ignoring Yuzu's existence (and Javi as well) :scratch2:

oh well, can confirm, sometimes us north americans think we're the entire world...

We might be getting a bit too political now, but I'm not sure the rest of the world quite appreciates it... 

shutting up. 

This Vincent FS runthrough stresses me out because of the amount of people in the rink.....

And according to this, Vincent's quads will be 4Lz3T, 4F, 4S // 4Lz 4T (in combo?). Basically similar layout as Nathan. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but any Yuzu fans going to Men's FS on Sat? I decided last minute to go. 

 

Edited: I just noticed I made it to "Tissue Box"!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.