Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, robin said:

 

is it this?

I'm hoping it isn't because I prefer dad shirts to that.

  • Author

I am waiting to see if it is and if it is, I am going to laugh myself out of the galaxy. You will see me floating away ....

 

Talk about hosed. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm hoping it isn't because I prefer dad shirts to that.

...This reminds me of those cycling suits that have highlight stripes to help ID them at night. Wonder if those stripes glow in the dark.

  • Author
Just now, Xen said:

...This reminds me of those cycling suits that have highlight stripes to help ID them at night. Wonder if those stripes glow in the dark.

 

All he needs is an arrow at the end of the middle one.....

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

why was he speaking japanese

am i watching the right competition

so confused

I just joined the YT stream, and am rubbing my eyes at the leader score. Did I see that right? Max Aaron at 37.99? What happened? Am I watching the right thing? Men's TES with quads being ladies level?

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

why was he speaking japanese

am i watching the right competition

so confused

You just posted what I thought. :laughing:

Just now, Xen said:

I just joined the YT stream, and am rubbing my eyes at the leader score. Did I see that right? Max Aaron at 37.99? What happened? Am I watching the right thing? Men's TES with quads being ladies level?

You mean his TES? Yeah, I think he made a couple mistakes according to reaction posts.

  • Author
Just now, Xen said:

I just joined the YT stream, and am rubbing my eyes at the leader score. Did I see that right? Max Aaron at 37.99? What happened? Am I watching the right thing? Men's TES with quads being ladies level?

 

He had a terrible night, that's what. Flubbed the first quad in the combo, so had to delay then flubbed again the second attempt so no combo, and the Axel wasn't the best either. Even his spins were eeeh. Overall, terrible night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.