Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

YT for the guys SP

 

Spoiler

 

 

And of course the panda guy is streaming.

I won't be awake at 4.30 am said I. And here I am. Because it's interesting :biggrin:

  • Author
Just now, Mastyaeva said:

I won't be awake at 4.30 am said I. And here I am. Because it's interesting :biggrin:

 

I said the same thing and well, here we are indeed :laughing:

Just now, Mastyaeva said:

I won't be awake at 4.30 am said I. And here I am. Because it's interesting :biggrin:

I’m here too. Lol. I just have free time before bed.  :laughing:

  • Author

He may have flutzed if I saw that well, awkward angle. 

 

But a nice skate, well done, shame about the A pop. For skaters like him this is the height of their season so I always hope they do their best. There are no more chances after this.

  • Author

Ah hell.

 

No combo :facepalm:

 

Also the solo quad had no steps but not sure if they'll ding for that one.

  • Author

His face was just ... also it was weird, the audience was laughing over something and at the same time, you see his dream slipping away. Almost like a movie set up. Sucks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.