Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Well, it did look good in the last spin but... I think it's an example of how important costume is for selling a performance. Or maybe he's just having an off day. I dunno, didn't have the same impact today it usually does. I usually love it. TBH it's probably the loss of the curls. I wasn't joking when I said they were 50% of the choreo.

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Best skater in the world :smiley-laughing021:

 

4 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

"This is why Nathan Chen is currently the best skater in the world"

-Ice Network

Have you heard of our lord and savior, Yuzuru Hanyu?

 

"that's why Nathan Chen is currently the best skater in the world...look at the commitment to his choreography"

lol commentator doesn't sound like he has much commitment to his commentary

The costume is... Well, not a costume, unless he wants to try joining a mime.

 

The PCS are giving me a giggle.

Just now, Bonesfan said:

Icenetwork commentator just declared Nathan “Best Skater in the World”

 

Haha, no they didn't. They didn't, right? They couldn't possibly, surely. Even at that age nobody dared say it about Hanyu. It was all just "has the potential to be."

Oh wait they keep adding to it.

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I kept thinking it’s going to be glorious. Might be able to compete with Shoma or Yuzu costumes. 

 

Needs more sparkly snakes.

Just now, xeyra said:

104.41

I am dissappointed at the inflation, I thoughty they'd try to aim for at least a 48 PCS.  XD

And um, what's with the comment on 3A...it's like they expect all guys to fail at 3As and hence, it's so much better it's a mere step out and not a direct fall. Wow..empress 3A plagueing the men since 1988.

Oh god, someone erase this song from the earth! At least it's not Celine... Did I hear mention of Lambiel? Did he choreograph this?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I am dissappointed at the inflation, I thoughty they'd try to aim for at least a 48 PCS.  XD

And um, what's with the comment on 3A...it's like they expect all guys to fail at 3As and hence, it's so much better it's a mere step out and not a direct fall. Wow..empress 3A plagueing the men since 1988.

 

Well, they had to forget the actual best skater in the world so of course, the 3A is such a monster for your supposed best. 

 

....the really bad part of me is going just you wait, just wait.... for next season .... and ahem. Nessie.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.