Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Just now, Xen said:

Ross Miner has some nice spins and an interesting A spin variation.

 

I love that variation. It makes all the difference.

  • Author

They called both the Flip and the Axel as UR. Good job!

That flip was a waaay obvious UR. I didn't notice the axel because of the fall. Glad they're calling things. It needs to be done.

  • Author
Just now, robin said:

 

Just the Axel it seems 

 

No, both. I'm looking at the judging as it's happening. UR and -1.20 GOE overall.

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

No, both. I'm looking at the judging as it's happening. UR and -1.20 GOE overall.

 

Where, may I ask?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.