Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

36 minutes ago, Joey said:

...she says, while winning :biggrin:(No Yata, I have no idea how you did it either, must be natural talent ;) )

:6a6943826e43: I have questions .... 

But yay! I will no doubt mess it up in a few days, due to sheer, ahem, stubbornness!

Thank you for all the work darling and congrats on the 3rd place!! And to kitsune and everyone else too. 

@kaeryth I think the real question is which one of us sucks the least because really ... :smiley-laughing021:

And tadaaaaa, on to the next round - predictions for Skate Canada are now open!

Link is here~:

https://www.flexiquiz.com/SC/N/a17e20bd-b58b-4194-98cb-537812018705

Same thing as last time, but this time it's in one part, not 2. Those who don't want to answer the questions in every discipline can just leave those questions open, but again, guessing can't hurt ;)

Good luck everyone! :fourleafclover:

6 hours ago, Joey said:

Okay, late as promised *cough*, the results for the CoR prediction round are here! Aaaaaaand...

...she says, while winning :biggrin:(No Yata, I have no idea how you did it either, must be natural talent ;) )

Overall results:

1.) Yatagarsu, 35 points

2.) kitsune, 34 points

3.) Singcarcom, Li'Kitsu, 33 points

For the single disciplines:

Lil Sailor won the Men's event with 12 points, followed by kitsune and Sayu93 with 9 points. Then came what feels like at least 90% of participants with 7 points :laughing: In the ladies event, 3 members had the maximum points (14) - kitsune, Kelly Ng and Singcarcom. Ice Dance had 3 completely right predictions too, from golden, Yata and me. In Pairs the highest number comes from Altie with 12 points, followed by a pretty big number of posters with 8 points.

If you want to check in detail, here is the google spreadsheet including everyones exact results. It will be updated after every GP of course!

Congratulations to all the winners so far! :studsmatta:

PS: A right answer for a bonus question always gave you 2 points. I can't make the answers you gave visible for everyone on the site itself, but I can download them as PDF files and will add that in tomorrow - but I'll focus on the questions for SC first!

Other than the Shibutani siblings, I guessed my way through the pairs and ice dance. How did I get 33 points? :laughing:

I'm excited for SC! =P

New round of predictions, yay!

Argh, this time it felt much harder, expecially for ladies...and pairs... (crossing my fingers for Aliona & Bruno, I hope they can land a clean throw 3A:smiley-love017: it's just so huuuuuge)

Now I appreciate Evgenia's presence in a competition, at least the first place is 99% going to be a lock...:slinkaway: and seriously, a podium should have more than 3 spots, there are so many ladies I'd like to see up there:sadPooh:

I'm quite excited about the men's event too (assuming Shoma is a lock, if Patrick and Jason manage to land all their stuff they're going to be on podium for sure... and I want to see how Jun Hwan will do. AND if he's changed his awful shirt...).

More CoR clean up:

Here is a google spreadsheet containing everyones answers in this quiz so far. After we have the results for the different GPs, I'll always add everyones answers (unless someone doesn't want their answers shown, then let me know!)

You can check there what you predicted, and also check if you come to the same points for you as I did. If not, or something is unclear, don't hesitate to correct/ask me.

Also, here are the overall summaries of responses given by the PH Cassandra team: 1, 2.

There you can see how close your guesses were to the majority, or how well our group intelligence got us ;)