Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

If you want to, that is fine - for the CoR predictions, that would mean only doing part 1, which includes Men & Ladies. I'll sort points per disciplines, so that you still get a ranking with only those disciplines.

However, I'd echo Yata, just take a guess :) First time I played a prediction game I had seen 2 Ice Dance programs in my life, and it ended up being my best discipline :laughing:

Okay, I did it.. Very random guesses :biggrin:

Done! I really like the questions at the end of each discipline haha, guessing those are fun. Although for pairs and ID, I think I'll have better luck when it's grand events like GPF or Worlds (since everyone will be there and I'll know more names :facepalm:)

Thank you everyone who participated so far! :party2:

Just a note regarding the results of the CoR round and the next questions for SC - they'll be coming on monday, at the earliest, since I'll be going to CoR tomorrow (yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!) and will only be back then. I'm very sorry, but I hope you can forgive the long wait if I promise to cheer extra extra hard for Yuzu ;)

4 hours ago, Joey said:

Haha, don't be so pessimistic you all. It's just for fun, and maybe you'll learn and get super good at this after a few weeks ;)

Yes, it's a good thing we are not betting any money on this! I'd go broke in no time! :) 

4 hours ago, Neenah said:

Is there a way to see our predictions? Mine were so random I can't remember any of them  :biggrin:

I remember for men and ladies but forgot most of the rest. I got the Shibs winning right, as well as the two first Russian pairs but can't recall anything else.