Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Just now, Hydroblade said:

I hate it because I don't like that it's in Spanish lol. I can only make out so much of the lyrics and just ew haha I don't like it

Oh, I have seen a translation of the lyrics so I get that :slinkaway:

17 minutes ago, xeyra said:

 

We do see that awesome thigh definition with the pants he wears for performances, though. LGC in particular shows it very well.

LGC pants shows everything very well!! :winky:

1 minute ago, obscurite said:

I literally have his program music on my phone because I love it so much but that seems to be an unpopular opinion I guess?? :confused: Even the wailing hahaha

Ooo, I love how he ends his step sequence

Aside of wailing, I enjoy it too^^ I seem to like staccatos a lot xD

Ugh...if ony they took his jumps out of the program...or replaced them with triples but bigger...my main problem with women's skating is the same-the jumps are so small, will they manage to rotate or catch skate on ice?

Is it safe to bet that almost every team japan member has done Spanish music except Yuzu?

It took me a bit to get used to the wailing but by the later part of the season I was enjoying it much more. 

Just now, kaerb said:

that #iconic MVP cameraman zoom :rofl:

 

:hachimaki::hachimaki::hachimaki:

The zoom makes the best ava

Just now, SylessJinx said:

Is it safe to bet that almost every team japan member has done Spanish music expect Yuzu?

Zigeunerweisen has Spanish composer!

Zuzu was probably going 'oh my god, so relieved he didn't outscore me in the FS too'. :headdesk:

2 minutes ago, SylessJinx said:

Is it safe to bet that almost every team japan member has done Spanish music except Yuzu?

 

Maybe Javi is like "stay off my lawn =_=" lmao 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.